1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wandsworth Meet - 2nd Wednesday

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Apr 7, 2014.

1. hmmm... Don't what I did there!

2. did you cut yourself maybe? may go depending on weather.

3. I called in on Dave Robinson for a chat on Wednesday evening. Great guy. Turns out we have a lot of mutual friends from back in the day. He has been fixing Ducatis in South London for 40 years or so.

• Like Like x 1
  4. +1 for Dave, he is a great guy and has been servicing and looking after my 916 since 2000. Still running sweetly after 37k miles.

5. Next meet at the Ship, Wandsworth is on Wednesday 12 April 2017 from 7pm. Weather forecast is fine, dry and mild - daylight until 8pm now. I plan to be riding my new bike, collecting it tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reminder: meet at the Ship, Wandsworth on Wednesday 10 May from 7 pm.

7. Weather fine, dry, sunny and mild.

8. The second Wednesday is late this month, 14 June.

9. Members, my calendar is telling me 12th Jul (tomorrow) there will be a gathering ! do you get a good turn out ?

10. Tomorrow is indeed the second Tuesday. I shall not be there this month, as I shall be in Paris. But that need not deter anyone else from going to the Ship, Wandsworth as per usual. Turnout varies from poor if weather is terrible to pretty good.

11. The second Tuesday is this week, 9 August. At the moment the forecast is for lots of rain - let's see how it looks nearer the time.

12. Weather terrible. Heavy prolonged rain, thunder, localised flooding, chilly north wind. Typical English summer, then. Sorry, not going to the Ship tonight.

13. its not nice out there at all! the a40 was shocking on the way home about an hour ago... i doubt there would be many at the ship

14. Probably a lot safer on it

15. possibly... unless its an italian cruise liner!

16. Tomorrow 13 September is the 2nd Wednesday, so meeting at the Ship. Forecast is dry and mild. This month is the last chance to get there in daylight before 7pm, as autumn will close in. I plan to get there on my 160 bevel.

17. Sorry Peter, planned to go but not able this time. Hope your bike went well.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information