1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wandsworth Meet - 2nd Wednesday

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Apr 7, 2014.

1. 9 January - second Wednesday - Wandsworth meet coming up - 7pm at The Ship ...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. 13th February - second Wednesday - Wandsworth meet coming up - 7pm at the Ship - forecast is dry and mild.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. None of my Ducatis are road legal. Can I come down on the KTM 990 Adventure?

4. 10th April - second Wednesday - Wandsworth meet coming up - 7pm at The Ship

5. Today ...

20190410_193741.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Second Wednesday coming up on 8 May. Meet at the Ship Wandsworth from 7 pm.

7. Are these still going on @Pete1950 ?

I’m working and staying up in London all week from 10-16th Nov.

8. Yes indeed. I plan to be at the Ship, Wandsworth on Wednesday 13 November from 7pm. It's a short walk from Wandsworth Town rail station.

Depending where you're staying, fancy meeting up for a bite at the Bike Shed, Shoreditch one day?

9. Yes
    I plan to pop along on Wed evening.

Bike Shed could be a possible as well. I have a business meeting to arrange one evening but once I’ve got that sorted I’ll let you know.

10. I can do Friday night if that suits you @Pete1950 ? I’ll try to get a few people together from here and FB.

11. Heading down to The Ship Inn Wandsworth shortly. I'll be there by 7pm.

12. Is this the Christmas do? Hope it's a good one.

13. Second Wednesday, so heading down to The Ship, Wandsworth shortly.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information