1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Gps Unit For 1199s To Activate Lap Timing

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Dibble, May 10, 2019.

1. Anyone got a PZRacing or similar GPS unit for my 1199s so I can use the lap timer.

2. i might be letting my Solo2 go so if thats what you are after, even finds the track for you ......i can leave the times on it if you like?;):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I e got the Ducati GPS fitted to my pani, that I’ll never use. If it’s easy enough to get off I’d sell that

4. @Mr C fancy chiming in here?

@Messer I believe it is but @Mr C is my technical advisor.....

5. Nose cone will have to come off. as its located at the front. Follow the wire down the lft hand side of the nose to find the plug. An hour or two of a job

6. Is Warrington near you if harvesting is required?

7. Ok, other thing I note is that mine has a special panel with a square cut out for the GPS receiver up near the screen so I’d need a replacement panel.

How much are these worth? That will probably dictate if it’s worthwhile the messing too

8. Not a million miles

9. Dibble could send you his panel that does not have the cut out

10. Ok. With you racing it, can’t interest you in a carbon belly panel/catch tank can I also?

Quick search shows the GPS was £340 new from Ducati but only sales I can see have the DDA with them and they seem to go for about £300. This doesn’t have the DDA it’s just the GPS

11. Warrington isn't too far for me either Dibs

• Like Like x 1
  12. Do you still want one of these or are you sorted?

13. Hi

Still looking but sounds like a lot of grief for you with the nosecone issue, and I'd be reluctant to swop nose cones in case of any color mismatch at either end.

14. Oh its not a nose cone, its a little trim finisher behind the clocks. The one for the Ducati GPS has a little square cut out so the unit fits flush.

15. Zoom in on this pic just near the screen and you will see what I mean

9DB476F2-18FF-4879-9839-4F7C56534033.jpeg

16. Ah, ok, bike is new to me so have no idea what that looks like, let me take a look tonight as it might be in the box of road kit thats in the other garage :)

17. Ah, ok, that recessed square in the bottom v of the screen ?

18. Yes thats it

19. Ok, cool ,let me look at mine and see what that looks like when I'm home later ...

20. Ive a fullsix carbon belly, and some Ducati Performance rearsets too if any interest

Do Not Sell My Personal Information