1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted- Hypermotard/strada, Ideally 1100 Or Evo.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by JoeC, Jan 20, 2019.

1. I too am thinking of becoming a homosexual and buying something a little softer than my sportsbikes. Something that I can use on the road but still terrorise people with, so, whatcha got?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You are asking for trouble here mate!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. This on Spanish plates can deliver to France around the 5th/6th February as I’m driving up from Spain with it :)

Offers accepted

BD15B106-80DC-464F-874B-4C0D3D4DD416.jpeg

05684512-FE1F-4F92-ACB4-67BD8E8A52DB.jpeg

CAE20891-B247-4A50-8815-034324D06B31.jpeg

D1909385-E9AA-43DA-B888-405E38659D4D.jpeg

1F8CCBBF-BD65-479E-A0B3-818E449DC6CE.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Harsh, tin hat time

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I think this is a french one.... well he has his arms up surrendering anyhow?

Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 14.43.49.png

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Bump, nothing around? Despite (or in spite of) my flippant approach, I am actually looking!

7. joe ive recently got a 2012 1100 evo hyper i wanted old school cables and dry clutch ......fooking fantastic hoot....unbelievable comfortable scream great fun!

i was looking for ages trying to find low miles full service history and with a few goodies on to boot. mine had done 4000 miles got a full termi and cpu on it ( nearly two grands worth new!) i sort of blagged myself not to mess with it but ive added M4 callipers a 48t slipper clutch chain and sprocket carrier,(14 tooth front sprocket) had a proper service and clean on it.

I nearly bought a 939 as there are a few about at pull yer pants down prices there re also some low miles 1100s out there too...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bump, I am now actively looking for one of these, probably. Cash waiting, anything out there?

9. I may have one for sale, it's a white hypermotard 1100s, with termi and carbon bits. It's had the full service done 300 miles ago (including valve clearances) it's currently in for another belt and fluid change, I'll get it back tomorrow.
    It's currently done less than 12000 miles. I do have someone looking at it tomorrow whilst it's being serviced (the garage rang me up and asked if I'd mind), if it's not sold, I'd be tempted with a good offer?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I would be tempted with a blow job from Penelope Cruz, but it’s just not on the cards.
    You would need to decide if it is for sale and if so, how much you would like for it. I am a cash ready buyer, but I’m not interested in a game of ‘guess the weight of the Xmas pudding’ or whatever!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. From a reputable source too.
    @JoeC, from experience, you better check you can import it into France without paying TVA on it. My experience is not with France but Ireland and the UK. There may be a ruling that a bike with less than 6000Km is 'new' - even if it's not new- and VAT/TVA on the full list price has to be paid when its registered. Hopefully, not an issue, but worth checking before getting an expensive surprise.

12. I don’t have much time to look at the moment and in any case the combined efforts of the girlfriend and my dentist are rapidly emptying my pockets. If my cash burn rate carries on as it is I will be on a penny farthing!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I am now actively looking for one of these as madam has decided that she might be brave enough to risk jumping on the back so we can disappear off into the sunset together!
    Please PM me with what you may have!

14. Good value that one IMO

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Checking it now, left a message. Thanks a million, just what I’m looking for!

#20 JoeC, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information