1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Multistrada 1200s - 2010 Or 2013

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by crbnmc, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Hi,

I'm looking for a MS 1200S - have to be either the "old" 2010 version, or the "new and updated" 2013 version. Would prefer from those years specifically.

Milage: no more than 15.000 - and if around 15.000 preferably with the big DESMO service done

Should of course be like new, driven by a very old woman, and always parked inside with a cover on it :)

Let me know what you have - I've checked ebay, autotrader etc - so more if any of you guys in the group might be considering to sell. You're welcome to post here or send me a pm - or use [email protected]

Thx Christian

2. Could also be interested in a 2013-2015 Hypermotard 821 (SP) with low milage and excellent condition

3. Hi Christian, good luck with your search.
    :)
    How’s my little beauty getting on with all things Danish?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Theres a slack handful on ebay.

5. Hi A - she doing just fine - now got one for both my brotherinlaw and myself - both bought here via the forum :) Hope you are doing well?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah I've seen them - just out of curiosity - a lot of the Hypermotards have a very low milage - and some have had quite a few owners - is it a bad bike? - I think it looks cool - it looks like it is asking for trouble :)

7. A 2015 DVT could also be interesting..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information