1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Wanted: Pics Of Dvts Fully Packed And Loaded For Holiday Trips

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Riko, May 23, 2018.

1. In France heading for the EMM... Top box, roll bag and tank bag for the bits and bobs.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Living like a huum bean.... Nice eh !! :cool::upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Weekender camping kit.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  4. IMG_2626.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  5. I prefer the benefits of traveling light; 35 ltr Givi drybag. One bag to carry and on/off the bike in 2 mins. Good for 9 day Spain/Portugal trip.
    DSC07143.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  6. thats a cool shot!

and a particular storage box instead of the pillion seat I see....I noticed that before.

You have more info about it? thx

7. Unless this is your weekend camping setup, wtf...

dream-house-portable-glamping-23225.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. That’s my idea of camping does it come with staff ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. sayings in a language that is not your mother tongue are impossible to predict

but after reading all comments, wich mostly i dont get because of that reason, makes me believe I should never camp, use a tent, while doing a motorcycle trip huh :)

....at leats in the uk? cause on the american forum they all seem to use tents and camp like kings :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mugello 2018 bound, two week trip, top case is full up. Hoping for Ducati 123 :)

E39E0063-4ADB-4B3C-8E4C-562428D04118.jpeg

E801FF8B-6055-416F-B976-EFCC82640FBF.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Loaded up and en route through Germany to a Goth festival (WGT). If you think this is fully-loaded, bear in mind the additional two carry-on bags of clothes that travelled separately in a friend's car.
    IMG_20180517_102112_8.jpg
    In our defense, parading around the city in all your finest is much of the _point_ of this festival. We pack a little lighter (less heavily, whatever) for the others.

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  12. I do have a tent that my motorbike is parked in the porch part of'
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • WTF WTF x 1
  13. i'd hide my bike in a tent if it was that ugly ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. I think I’ve menthoned before I’m not into the whole land barge of a bike thing o_Oo_O

BUT this desire for others to load up their bike with a much ballast as possible can work to your advantage! On this 3 day trip, I referred to my Dad as my ‘pack mule’ and bought him a carrot each each day we stopped as a reward.

CE06DA4C-06C0-441C-9F74-73F23B51A7C9.jpeg

Kinda shocked my little 20l bag wasn’t thrown in a ditch somewhere outside of Jedburgh hahaha

• Like Like x 4
  15. out of interest, how small does that tent pack up and is there any benefit from putting your bike inside? i'm seriously thinking of doing the north coast of Scotland next year wild camping

• Like Like x 1
  16. If your bike is not waterproof and you enjoy the smell of petrol, I’m sure it’s very useful.

But more seriously, the only benefit I can think of, is that thieves tend not to steal what they can’t see.
    But places you’d actually want to camp, like northern Scotland, you don’t really have to worry about that anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. thats got, i'll just look for a decent 1man tent that pack up very small

Do Not Sell My Personal Information