1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Streetfighter S

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by David Hales, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Haha been there, Its not difficult, Just need to know what buttons to press lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tell her she can have a couple of pairs of shoes and a handbag. That'll tip the balance. :upyeah:

3. Ide also be leaning towards the lower one, Also you've got piece of mind with the warranty

4. Probably the bottom one. You have the peace of mind in buying from a main dealer at the same price and it'll come serviced.

The 1st one doesn't have anything on it that would tip the balance for me and I don't like the exhaust. Lose the screen on the bottom one though, it makes the bike look terrible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Subjective - ive seen them as little as 7.5k recently but if you pay 9k youll be getting a nice one. I was about half way house with my hyper - paid 7.8k (1100evo sp) and while it needed a fair bit of tidying up it had a shit load of trick stuff on it (along with the custom paint job)

As a guide there was one on a few months back (12 plate) in the grey colour (the last of them i think) imo the best looking one...that sold private for 8.5k from recollection, had about 12k in miles on it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think I remember seeing that one

7. Yeah... That was a peach... Really rare!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. I sold my 5200 mile, black 1098S last year for £6200. It was a cat D, with no signs of damage (i.e. fully repaired). They're marmite bikes, which don't sell that quickly. IMO they're lovely looking, incredible engine, however make sure your comfortable with the r/h foot peg because exhaust position. Mine gave me ankle ache after an hour in the seat.

Enjoy yours.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Think I was going to look at this, then you sold it

10. Yep, the titanium colour with the red frame were the last of them. They look really nice. :upyeah:

11. 2016-07-06 10.58.35.jpg
    R/H foot pegs a menace but a very cheap fix, Have the rizoma touring pegs fitted(longer)

• Like Like x 1
  12. What's wrong with them?

13. Nothing technically wrong, it's just the exhaust kicks out a bit near the rh rearset which can cause some riders discomfort. As Jack999s mentioned, fitting a longer foot peg sorts this.

14. Ok thanks, ok I have bit the bullet and bought one, just need to pick it up

• Like Like x 1
  15. Personally, I think £9999 is a lot to pay for one, even a late model S. Anyone selling, or a dealer will talk up their desirability, but they're not Ducati Sports Classics and never will be (IMO). Low 8k's should get you a decent S with a recent'ish belt service done.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information