1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Streetfighter S

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by David Hales, Mar 15, 2017.

1. paying £8,500 for a S with loads of upgrades that I like, so relatively happy

2. There was a swedish lad (somewhere nordic) on here selling one that had the arse tuned off of it - it had a shed load of money thrown at it also...i think from recollection it made nigh on 200 brake...if i didnt own my hyper id be getting on a ferry to buy that...! im off to go find...

• Like Like x 1
  3. My dealer was talking up their desirability to me recently, the only trouble was that he was wanting to buy mine from me. He must go back to dealership school. :confuse:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh sarcasm, and a touch of piety. You are truly blessed by your dealer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bit of a high-jack this lads but if any of you are interested in an official Ducati silicone hose kit in red for the Streetfighter give me a shout. New and unused with fitting instructions, think I paid around £120 for it but never got around to fitting it. £70 posted ! :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice but will not go with the one I have bought, it's black

7. Which one did you buy David?

Get some pics up. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Nice but not feeling the tail pipe love....

9. Each to there own, think I would prefer the Austin racing one or sc projects

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yep.... It's a very minor point as the rest looks the tits... And a can be changed easily and b can be sold on just as easily... It would probably look good on something else...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. DSC_0072.JPG
    I have the QD exhaust. Does it for me. DSC_0072.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. I still like my big chunky mutha fooka Akrapovic's. But I'm biased. :D

img_4689-jpg.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. It's bloody expensive, shift tech, carbon end can ceramic coated pipe, made to order

• Like Like x 1
  14. Robaranos is the best one I've seen yet!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Just rode to work this morning on the z1000 with an sc project crt on there....its loud...but, only a tad louder than the Austin pipe i took of so i think i can live with it...plus, crucially its the same bore as my rsv4 which has an akra shorty on there which is really quiet so they can be switched for MOT purposes....

16. Would a 1098 under seat system fit a streetfighter? That would look the bollox with slash cans,plus full view of the wheel. It's the 1 thing that bugs me,single sided arm then plank the exhaust in front of it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information