1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warm Greetings Everyone From Scotland

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by hiho, Nov 21, 2020.

1. :D cheers Gartree indeed, in fact all this talk of bins etc takes me back to the 60s at my grans, and my uncle tinkering with his Vespa just next to the old galvanised bin for hot ashes rubbish etc lol :laughing: .....in Cardonald as well!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hasten to add the ashes were supposed to be cold and not hot!

• Funny Funny x 1

3. And a sad Ducbird

4. Yes the most important. Never a sad Ducbird between us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. right enough of this sadness this'll cheer yas up, I seem to have erased the one I wanted but here this ones for you Gandalf but this was like February

7E43ED18-68CC-40B4-977A-1BCDDF372115.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Here’s Frodo!!

7. Cut-Throat Jake had to google it couldn't remember his name lol!! ay he's cute but I know, its not a dog forum so, in advance I should probably say I won't post any more of the dog unless he's in the background, or the bikes in the background, or he's sitting on top of the bike, or ..........:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. post what ever when ever. its all good. :upyeah:folks love a pup on here

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. image.png Here's Gizmo ugly little flat faced f...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. cool man,...is he a French something or other?

11. French bulldog, not very bright, hairy armpits.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. awwwww

13. next to a bin :D

pets are welcome it’s your newbie post

14. :laughing: thought spaniel, then bulldog, then decided on spaniel,....wrong!!

15. yayyy! good shout! .....and then there's TC and Dibble our two cats so ay, from one madhouse to another maybe braw!! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information