1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning Of (terrible) Bike Buying Scam

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by camelfarmer, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Ahhhhh so you're the culprit, you owe me me £10,000,000 in lost sales :)

2. Only John wayne

3. Cheques in the post

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I've seen a scheme were a well known make sells their brand new bikes with warranties without disclosing boy, your going to need it :D

• WTF WTF x 1
  6. Wayne=John Wayne=The Duke= True Grit="The hell you will Kincade".= very tenuous link. Hope that clears that up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I got my money back through paypal but brought a vehicle laptop mount for a lorry last year. After I paid the seller he stated he require more cash for miscalculated shipping. Been an honest bloke I stumped up the mullah,...he had like 200+ score on ebay. Then came the message his paypal account supposedly was hacked & I need to send more to another. I flagged all three accounts up as dodgy & got the hell away from that shit-stain.

8. There are some real jokers out there.The first ad I contacted was a caravan for about seven grand and the idiot was more or less telling me he was scamming me but not to worry cos PayPal would foot the bill.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information