1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Warning Symbol

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Foo, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Morning all,

Whilst commuting to work today at 70mph on my V4S, I noticed every now and then the 2 symbols below would flash very briefly. I understand that this is related to the electronic suspension.

Should I be concerned?

panigale dash.jpg

#1 Foo, Jul 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  2. Get your dealer to read the saved fault codes which should give you a steer on what happened and if something needs to be done. Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. the dealer should know about the servicebulletin,
    if no error is displayed during diagnosis, he must perform the “Calibration of the rear rotary sensor"

4. cheers Aero,

Called the dealers, and awaiting a call back

5. got it plugged in and indeed there was an old suspension fault stored, which has now been reset.
    Gone out for a ride today and its flickering more than ever :mad:

6. So the dealer did no further investigation to see what might have caused the fault ? Clearly from your description, something is not right that needs sorting. Sounds like it’s time to throw your toys out at the dealer’s. Good luck getting it sorted. Andy

7. Rather sounds as Andy says, that they did no more than clear some historical data, as opposed to diagnose the actual problem. Needless to say they need to plug it in again and check it over properly.

8. it seems that these connectors can be quite finicky. Took her out for a ride and all is clear. 2 miles from home, i hit a rough stretch of road and it flickered a couple of times. Guess vibration is the culprit

9. cured the problem, turns out is was battery related (low)

got another problem today, which im hoping could be down to low battery

Do Not Sell My Personal Information