1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waspyfrankinduke (pic Heavy 996/1098).

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by densel16, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Just need the r1 throttle now. Anyone got the year of the one they use on 1098’s.???

2. I like your 848 front end. A bit pricy for not much gain for me!!! I’d prefer to spend my money on wheels. One day though......!

3. As a fully paid up ducati forum member you know exactly what I'm referring to!
    :)

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I have a set of freshly painted 5 spokes waiting to go on. It also has a 848/1098 rear swinger in place now. Looking to do an update of my build thread soon. Also on the to do will be a different exhaust system. My pipework at the moment isn't pretty but it works.

• Like Like x 1
  5. EA063F9C-8233-4ACE-8A79-F1854C58953E.jpeg 5057C20A-29CE-400B-B176-61D48D0408DB.jpeg E18AC35D-89BB-406F-892C-4AFC1CA0BC3F.jpeg 49296ABE-D413-4498-8844-B3EDCE904C03.jpeg 92286EF1-500E-4909-8EC9-9BE5462935E4.jpeg Just put a number board on!!

• Like Like x 3
  6. All going well still, nice to see any updates regardless of size.
    Anything else planned for it?

7. unfortunately stevie wonder the welder has had to of been let go...

8. Not at the moment mate. Just enjoying the weather and rinsed a rear tyre in 1000 mls.!! I need to set up the suspension and bag some wheels. I’m happy with it as is. Nice bike you’ve got there.

9. ????

10. .

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 06.46.55.png

11. My mother always says,” if you’ve got nothing good to say, don’t say anything at all.” I find it slightly disappointing that this is all you can come up with Andy. My mate (who’s not a welder, but a mechanic), did the whole pipe In about 10 mins when I took it to him stuck together in place with fibreglass resin. It was made up of different sections of pipe that are different diameters. When you have built a hybrid, maybe you will be able to comment on the minutiae, but no, you haven’t. I have had no problems with my bike and the exhaust is togerher, works great and sounds glorious. Get back to me when you’ve made something special.!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    1. My welding is also dodgy but hey it works fine. It is die to be rebuilt this year at some point by a mate that builds custom race car systems. For £20 materials snd a crate of beer I'd be crazy not to take him up on the offer,
    Otherwise it'd stay as it is.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Andys home built hybrid..

20180515_121759.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks remarkably like Nelsons old one, but I could be wrong. I particularly like the exhaust extractor. I however am not a lottery winner and built mine on a shoestring. Please send me a like to his build (providing he built it himself)? Ps mine is road legal and has lights, indicators, clocks, a horn. I did all the work myself, apart from the steve wonder welding.!!
    Update:- I managed to find Andyb’s exhaust link (with very impressive welding) and a dyno related bit.....no build thread.?

#54 densel16, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
  14. Come to think of it, I remember seeing those ally coolant link pipes somewhere. I’ll have stick mine on a dyno at some point and see how many ponies I got.

15. I like seeing all the builds and all the different levels of skills and enthusiasm.

• Like Like x 1
  16. nah you're probably right it could be Nelsons old one...

17. I thought so. Maybe you should rename yourself mig and tig masterbator. You seem be a right w@^{€r. Let’s see your build thread? Ask your mum if she can send you the pics!!??

18. That’s a dyno room, not a home. Where’s the thread.!!!??? You can see that I built mine. Whereas Nelson, I mean Andyb has no providence.

19. "Whereas Nelson, I mean Andyb has no providence."

I may like to consider i have God on my side but i think you mean Provenance..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information