1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wdfw 2020 - South Wales 24-27 April

Discussion in 'Touring' started by West Cork Paul, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Really looking forward to this!! :D:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Try to fit in a visit to the honey cafe in Bronllys , excellent for lunch, or homemade cakes, tex mex in the evenings very good too, it’s only 10/15 minutes out of Brecon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Thanks Mew, I was looking at this, I presume it’s a Nepalese curry restaurant as well? We need a curry house for one night :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. we were scratching around the other year after being in the Weatherspoons trying to find some where good to eat and this was around the corner. Was really good then, :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. There’s also a Indian restaurant and a Thai restaurant in Brecon both are ok

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. I'm really looking forward to @West Cork Paul buying you and me a beer mate!:p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. FFS! I thought I only had to buy @Jez900ie one:confused:. I’m going back through the thread to read the small printo_O

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  8. As organiser you are surely paying for the first Barrel? That’s how it is done in Wales, your welcome lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Put in my diary
    Looking forward to making this

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stop stirring things upo_O. I'll buy the barrel provided it's this (hands up if you remember these)

img_0578.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Updated room availability here :
    Remember the rates are not person but per room:upyeah:

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 13.10.59.png

• Like Like x 2
  12. I might be up for this, but will not know until nearer the time (Germany trip, weather depending etc) If the remaining rooms, are going to be released back to the hotel soon, i will provisionally book one, if they have all gone i'll find another close by, would be good to catch up with you guys.

#232 7ony, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Hi Tony, all the rooms are on hold for us at the moment but I’ve got to check back with the hotel to confirm things when I get back from Lisbon next week so will update you then, make sure you’re watching this thread.

14. Thank you

15. Just a little bump of this thread in case anyone missed it and fancies a weekend ride out :upyeah::)

Oh, and a :beer: or two

and a curry

and some Tiramisu

and at least one Pina Colada:D

and last but by no means least you may even meet our 2IC @Davebird and you can then demonstrate you are actually a nice, decent human being :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. i didnt realise we are going to have to be nice and decent... im having second thoughts now....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Only when Viv's there:)

oh, and in company:)

whilst on the bike with your head in your helmet (I'm just waiting for the puns now, as soon as I wrote that it occurred to me I should reword it, but nahhh) you can be as much of an arsehole as you want. Not you Chiz, coz, you're cool, but everyone else:D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. ok, im back to liking the idea.... (and ive not been called cool in about 20 years, so thank you dude!!!)

• Like Like x 1
  19. We can forgive you Chizer for being a little errrrr ..... common :D

• Love You Love You x 1
  20. thanks!!! i think.....

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information