1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wdfw 2020 - South Wales 24-27 April

Discussion in 'Touring' started by West Cork Paul, Dec 29, 2019.

1. ewe' ll ok, I've herd much of this before, just remember to empty your wellies :astonished:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. They'll find a way to make sure I don't get too much time off.

3. Clearly it’s either :splat::splat::splat::splat: heavily in the UK or you lot are all self isolating with corny old joke books:)

4. Tell 'em, Paul. They are the worst.

5. Baaaaaaa’d Forum members:cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. not me... i have xhamster.... but i thought you guys would prefer the shit jokes to details of what im up to....

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Is that the Freddy Starr channel?:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. i have no fucking idea who freddy star is but for some reason a girlfriend bought me this paper years ago.....

9. Alimentary my dear Watson!

I’ll get me fleece. I mean coat.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Christ. Aren’t Saturdays boring with no sport.
    Dull, dull, dull.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. coff (xhamster)coff coff

12. I self isolated in the pub with the dog.......... was great, no buggar in the bar, wifes out so self isolating in front of the telly waiting for a self isolating take away now.......

• Like Like x 1
  13. It’s all ME, ME, ME with this virus.
    If we need to get herd immunity going, in order to beat this thing; who’s going to be the shepherd?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. ahem.....

15. @portboy ?

Retirement's over, get to work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. im not sure portboy would lead the herd in the best direction.... perhaps finm? ok ok.... crazy talk.. aircon? lol... im just being silly now!!! what about you loz? people like and trust you.... (obviously not the people on this forum but i get the feeling somewhere some do)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. This forum is where I make all my bad decisions. It's useful.

I only suggested peanut because he is so good at leading sheep (into bad choices).

18. what's good what's bad ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hence his internet channel is called ex-hamster:D
    Boom boom:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information