1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wdfw 2020 - South Wales 24-27 April

Discussion in 'Touring' started by West Cork Paul, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Blimey that soon went off topic :bucktooth:

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. :heart:
    LOL :) it started going off topic 20 pages ago. It wouldn’t be a true Ducati Forum thread if it stayed on topic now would it? :D:heart:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Anyhoo, about my bunions :D

4. I think we’ll be taking a rain check on this trip boys & girls :(, I can’t see us being able to do it now unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. It’s looking that way too for my NC500 trip at the end of April :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Shame. Thanks for organising, it was a great idea. I look forward to signing up to mark 2.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OK, I'll be up for the next one hopefully. To be fair there's a couple I was on with the Kawasaki which the groups decided to postpone, I think the general feeling is one of caution.
    Thanks for sorting it out, later in the year maybe
    We were off the Norfolk today for a long weekend but decided not to go as so many off at work.

#428 mew, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Much as every fibre of me wants to disagree with this it is (I think) unfortunately inevitable.

We are in crazy times and I have a responsibility for three in their eighties and one who is nearly 100. Plus my three kids and beautiful understanding wife.

Priorities change.

But I am definitely up for the rematch whenever we can.

Thank you Paul for arranging. You are a good man.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Yep, better to rain check.

I will still be out that way probably riding my bike on day trips. My self isolation will involve helmet, gloves and pay at pump fuel.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Paul, I wasn't going to attend, but I note how much heavy lifting you have done.
    If you want to come over, there's a bed in South Manchester for you.
    Stay safe mate.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Not yet, I’ll give them a call early next week. I reckon there’ll be a lockdown in the UK announced over the weekend so will call off the back of that. Not I really need an excuse, common sense dictates it’s the right thing to do.

Once the landscape has cleared and we’re out the other side I’ll rearrange it. Fingers crossed that’s for Sept; 6 months from now and the weather will still be fine:upyeah:

Stay safe everyone:heart:

• Like Like x 4
  12. I think only London will lock down initially Paul.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Thanks very much Flatty, appreciated.

I am actually from the UK and my family live NE of Birmingham so do get over there from time to time. In fact I was going to tack a week long visit to friends & family on the back of this weekend but that’s postponed now too. I’ll give you a shout when I’m next in that neck of the woods :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm planning on getting the Duke out of hibernation this afternoon.

15. The weather forecast here is :sun::sun: for tomorrow so I’ve already cleared it SWMBO I’m going out on the bike for the day:).

I might be my last chance for a few weeks:(

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm off up to K Tech hopefully tomorrow to get the suspension tweaked........ should be a nice ride out

• Like Like x 2
  17. Bums, was looking forward to spanking the Panti-girdle around baa-baa land.
    Defo in for trip version 2.0 when the heard had thinned out!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I’ve spent last couple of days driving around mid and n wales. Today with a bit of gusto.. ;)

prefer s wales any day :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. North Wales full of gogs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information