1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wdfw 2020 - South Wales 24-27 April

Discussion in 'Touring' started by West Cork Paul, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Get the bike out mate and come to my garage :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Moral conundrum that. Would love to. Don’t reckon it will be too long until we are allowed to do something like that without being made to feel like the spawn of Satan.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Are you there yet?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Just stopped in Dungarvan for fuel, it’s clouded over a bit :(

98E4018A-D323-4AC1-BF5A-B64BBECC488D.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Looks a bit dreek.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Still in Ireland. ;):innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Just made it to Kilrane (which is about a mile from Rosslare Port) in time to get some food:upyeah::), phew.

Coz I’m on tour it has to be something unhealthy, so burger & chips was the obvious choice. Ferry in the morning:D

60CA9EE5-238E-4A90-8A2E-D3152821F08A.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Interesting choice, Turkish Delight with your burger and fries!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. West Corks on the West Coast. Cool.
    Are we having a full virtual tour?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Main course & dessert in one. The restaurant told me it saves washing up, they’re a bit short staffed due to this Stay At Home dictat.

• Like Like x 1
  11. My garage looks much nicer :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. FUCK!!! i forgot all about this trip!!! im just packing now, i might be a lil late but i will be there. see you in wales dooooodes....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. Just waiting to board then we can set sail:upyeah:. Wales here I come.

9F597CC2-ED05-4AA4-B76B-2EAB158A3938.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. You’ll be glad to know there’s not much traffic about.. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Well, that was a very calm and uneventful crossing, y’all be pleased to know I’m now in Pembroke, getting a bite to eat and then heading up the A40 to Brecon:upyeah:. It’s very quiet here:thinkingface:

0B9D481B-4A30-4AD7-A0A2-69237AB01E7E.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  16. i couldnt make it as i got the bike all loaded up then remembered i dont have tax or insurance... so ive gone to the pub instead.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. What:eek: non of them are taxed & insured?

18. Don't delve, Paul.

Nothing comes from delving. Nothing good.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. OK, I’m biting as that is a UK car and looks like the prembrokshire coastline...you haven’t seriously come over have you?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I'm here now and it's not a bad place, beautiful day too and a beautiful traffic free ride from Pembroke to Brecon via the A477 to St Clear and Carmarthen then the A40 via Llandovery, where is everybody:thinkingface:. The rooms aren't too bad, a bit basic but hey what do you expect for the price. The town seems a bit quiet and there's not many people around mind (apart from the ginge in my photo*:(), still I'm sure it'll liven up once everyone's here:upyeah::).

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 16.58.06.png

*It just occurred to me the 'ginge' might be someone on here who I don't know yet - oops, Sorreeee.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information