1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wdfw 2020 - South Wales 24-27 April

Discussion in 'Touring' started by West Cork Paul, Dec 29, 2019.

1. You're only 45...fuck, are those dog years?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I’ll be up for fri night to sun (2 nights). Back to work Monday.
    @West Cork Paul single en-suite if you can pencil me. When are people booking?

#62 bradders, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Just need to get confirmation from the folks looking after dogs but put us down as a more thank likely please :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Long paper round

5. Can I let you know tomorrow, love a spin in Wales. Just gotta check my on call rota

• Like Like x 1
  6. Id definately try and make one of the ride outs weather depending , if wall to wall sun this far ahead could be guaranteed id do the weekend but this is wales we are talking about lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. 59 earth years, 25 mental years from this old dog.
    Chiz is probably not far off the mark there, I’d say mid 50s.
    The one single en-suite has now got your name on the door:upyeah:

As for the question when are we booking, Ive reserved all the rooms bar one that’s already pre- booked by A N Other. I’ll coordinate it all we can pay when checking in but if we cancel anytime after 17th April we’re liable for the room unless they can re-let it. However, as it’s 13 out of their 14 rooms if we’re not taking them it’s only fair to let them know sooner rather than later.

• Like Like x 1
  8. @chizel what type of room do you want? Double? Super-king in case you get lucky? Or will you and @Not Carl Fogarty be sharing a twin?

9. Brett, I will put you & Joe in the Superking if Chiz hasn’t bagged it

10. Currently I am thinking of joining Sat morning, staying over Sat night with you guys. Going back sometime Sunday. Will probably try and stay with friends Friday eve down near Bridgend.
    I will confirm ASAP.
    Cheers.
    PS 60!! Cheeky fucker

• Like Like x 1
  11. 50. Just.

• Like Like x 1
  12. @Flatty everyone’s divulging their ages, so where do you sit on the chronological scale and why the question of average age?

13. Better be in Brecon for 10 (ish) Sat am then. I’m currently planning that Saturday’s ride heads north to Crossgates, then west to Aberystwyth, then south to Aberaeron, then east to Llandovery and back to Brecon.

Sunday’s ride is kind of a figure of 8 around and through the Brecon Beacons National Park with several mountain roads to traverse.

I’ll map them out and stick them up here as images.

14. Morning. I will be there at whatever time you dictate on Saturday morning Leader!!

15. @West Cork Paul could you put me down for Friday & Saturday as I have to get back on the Sunday. Whats the score with rooms ?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Given the only single has gone, I don’t mind sharing a twin. Hopefully with a sympathetic soul who doesn’t snore too loudly ;)
    Over to you to sort room allocations great Leader:blush:

17. That's what I like to see, a bit of discipline and obedience in the world:upyeah:. The world would be a much better place if there was more obedience, it would run a lot smoother and better than with all these millennial chappies fecking questioning why they have to do everything they're asked - just DO IT:punch:......'oh do shut up, you're starting sound like the b*st*rd offspring of Josef Stalin and Victor Meldrew; this is not the 1960s dear'.....'yes dear:('.

Will do, just let me know what type of room you want - see post below. I've reserved them all (bar one), just allocating them on a first come first served basis, I'll post an update a little later this morning.

You may not have to. Double and twin rooms can be had on a single occupancy only basis. The room rates I gave above and are for the room and the lovely lady on the phone said she'd knock a bit off the room rate if it was single occupancy, probably about a tenner for the uneaten breakfast I guess.

#77 West Cork Paul, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Current confirmed rooms are here Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 09.14.25.png

19. Single bed for me please. o_O

20. That’s why I want single. I snore like a post-tindaloo incident in a kiddies play tunnel.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information