1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wdfw 2020 - South Wales 24-27 April

Discussion in 'Touring' started by West Cork Paul, Dec 29, 2019.

1. @cookster :upyeah: come across with jack and back Sunday ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yeah I could make a day of it.

• Like Like x 4
  3. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm 23 and a half mate

5. Will probably be up for this as a day trip if that's OK? Will wait for routes to be posted up before deciding on Sat or Sun. Have an IAM weekend in Aberystwyth the week after.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Done and updated accommodation sheet below.

You can go in the barn with the bikes them - keep an eye on them:D
    Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 14.50.54.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's older than the mindset age of some who'll be attending, you'll be grand. At least we won't be cramping your style in the night clubs of Brecon:D. Mind you, I'm sure @hyperdildo could outlast you:D

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Sure thing, not a problem, the more the merrier.

Incidentally, the rideout won't be a group ride as such ie not a big convoy. My plan is; here's the route, here's where we all can meet up en-route and approximate times to meet, go at your own speed to get there. Stop when you want, deviate if you want. I reckon it's safer that way as we'll all be on different types of bikes and all have different riding abilities/skills.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Can I come on my chopper?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. i would have gone for a single room but given there is only one..... not a great selection of rooms tbh... not meaning to be negative just not big on sharing and its a lil pricey if not.... have to think now...

11. You can always have a room all to yourself. Pricey? £165 for 3 nights inc breakfast = £55/night B&B, that's not pricey surely??? Only half that if you share. @Expat Jack is looking for a partner; and.......... he's bringing his 'chopper' :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. @West Cork Paul could you put me down for a en suite double ? 2 nights , Friday & Saturday night

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Done :upyeah:

Latest sit rep below:)
    Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 18.01.17.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. sorry, i think im misunderstanding how it works! so a twin room is 165 for the room not p/p then?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. if thats the case i shall take a twin room... and will talk to karl (i could handle sharing if its that cheap!)

• Like Like x 1
  16. spoke to @Not Carl Fogarty .. he aint been on forum as his computer is busted... but anyhu, me an him'l share a room..

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Il see if I can blag the Saturday night over, I don't mind sharing a room with someone, let me clear it with the bird.

• Like Like x 2
  18. make it happen dude!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. He’s on it bro.

• Like Like x 2
  20. cool! how comes you are only doing the one night?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information