1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wdfw 2020 - South Wales 24-27 April

Discussion in 'Touring' started by West Cork Paul, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Negotiations with the Mrs.
    I had to tell her I was going to be MIA for the weekend when England play Wales at the same time I told her of this jaunt.
    Just told Cookie that the wales ride out is probably gonna cost me a week in Tenerife. C’est la vie.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Right, latest sit rep below.
    @chizel there was only one twin with ensuite but two twins with a shared bathroom, on my sheet I stuck @Expat Jack in the en-suite twin first of all so I've put your name against one of the twins with a shared bathroom for now. We can sort it out when there, chuck all the room keys into a bowl and the draw them out. I imagine @hyperdildo has parties like that:D.

@Expat Jack your negotiation skills are shite! I haven't even told SWMBO yet I'm going:eek:, was waiting for the opportune moment:). Lo and behold this evening she came home and tells me she's being sent on a course in Dublin by the law firm she works for, same weekend as this:D. Oh lucky days:D:D:D:D, there's no point me going with her, may as well go somewhere else:D:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 19.29.16.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haven’t told mine yet either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. updated :D
    Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 19.40.55.png

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I think they are pretty good.
    Rugby weekend 7 March.
    7 days in Tenerife with my beautiful misses Easter.
    Wales with you lot April.

I’d call that a result. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Mine is looking like a week in Spain mid March, Easter with some of you lot in Germany, then this with you lot. And new job starting 6 April in between

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for the update Chizel..
    Just logged into the PC at base camp, also sorted the account on my phone.. should be back up to speed at new location end of Jan.

Am I sleeping in the bathroom or?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. the depends on whether you just want a golden shower from me or many....

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. (its a shared bathroom)

11. Be like a Robbie Williams and Elton John Party :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. @brettski , what time you heading down on the friday and what way ya riding?

13. I’m only 2 nights, fri and sat, as need to go work Monday

14. My Tibet trip is confirmed so I won't be around for WDFW @West Cork Paul ... hopefully next time.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Yeah, know what you mean. It’s costing me a long weekend in Paris:confused: but SWMBO doesn’t know that yet. It’s a valentine’s pressie:). Got to keep on their right side

Not my cup of tea but I’ll build you one:D.
    Tibet sounds great; a bit further than Wales mind you. Keep us posted won’t you please? A nice thread:upyeah:

16. @West Cork Paul mate ive got the green light for saturday night partying :D where can i stay ?? are the bikes going to be safe??

get ya drinking hats on lads cookies out on the lash!!:beer::beer::beer:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Cookie’s in with me. There’s a welcome in the hillside ;)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information