1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wdw 2020, 17-19 July

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by West Cork Paul, May 15, 2019.

1. Yep, I asked them if they were doing WDW, they said ‘ don’t know yet’ :confused:

2. it normally depends on the lockups or if they can negotiate with a hire car company for space , the bigger venues they do have there own lockups so they can commit to the time slots much earlier !

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. I doubt you will want to be at the circuit for WDW every day for all three days. There really isn’t THAT much to see, it is scorchingly hot with very little shade and crazy busy especially at the weekend. I’ve been four times (flying in, with bike transported there and back by mates in a van) and one day has been enough for me and everyone else in my group every time. The other days we spent riding and sightseeing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Time to resurrect this thread. There’s now at least 2 of us going as @idrinkbeer is also going and staying in the Hotel Ariston:upyeah:

Any others planning on going?

#24 West Cork Paul, Feb 16, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  5. Be worth a chat when in Wales ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Just a heads up..........apparently a decision and announcement on this years WDW, in view of the Coronavirus hysteria, will take place in 10 days time according to the president of DOCGB.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. I have a strong gut feeling it will be cancelled this year and moved to next year or even 2022:(

8. If they are taking a decision now, and telling people about it, it can only be to cancel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ........ and that MotoGP at Mugello ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information