1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welding Table Build, Like And Subscribe To Imade Uk On Youtube

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by NOODS X, Aug 4, 2020.

1. I don’t have a clue what that is tbh mte but thank you.. no it’s not money I need I’m just needing promotion so I hopefully get sponsorship someday via YouTube ..

I gratefully received DF Members funding already thanks for an Italian trip one day hopefully.. which I’m so grateful and proud of.. and all for Just laying asleep in a bed! X

2. Subscribed:upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. What she said :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Thanks guys .... X

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’m in!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Luv ya.... in a manly way obv! X

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. That really was a lot of Cherry Yoghurt @NOODS X !

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Do you know your support with this has already started to improve my long standing MH issues.. I bounced out of bed early this Morning Straight into my workshop ( did manage to dress before so) knowing there was belief out there for me to be able to achieve some of my goals, not only for myself but For others too ...

My Sole aim is happiness.. to not have to work for someone else anymore and to bring smiles :) to as many people as poss... X

• Like Like x 5
  9. Does anyone know anyone poss on here who does stencils?

With @El Toro ‘a permission I’d like to get a DF stencil made so I can return the fave in a little way at least By stencil painting a few bits that get seen on camera. ( I’d like to do videos of builds etc soon ) ... ??

#luvyainamanlywayobv

X

• Like Like x 2
  10. Some are hooked on coke others weed me Aldi’s yooo gHeart.. X yum yum it’s in me tum X

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Whoooo hooo 33 subscribers
    You lovely lot keep subscribing and keep our noodle doodle busy with more content

We would love to see some Art work going on too :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Done :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. In the words of Roy Orbison “you got it”

14. Luvs... #inamanlywayObv

x

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks hon... I only ned 967 more subscribers to enable me to apply for sponsorship ...

“ Can someone get Sir Captain Tom on the case please and make it sharp “ X

• Like Like x 2
  17. #38 NOODS X, Aug 16, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information