1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well Finally...

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by MikeB58, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Get it converted to a mono and it'll look even better. Here's mine (mono nero original though)!
    IMG_0004.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Not that one no...a private buyer....and Ducatisti

3. Nice

4. Bin colour wrong maybe?

5. Welcome - that looks very nice .
    You will find this lot very helpful when help or sensible advice is needed .
    Advice warning - don't give any of them the opportunity for a piss take !

6. Very nice......but try and remember..black is for exhausts,red is for bike's ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Roll on Spring... :)

8. easier said than done........

9. nice machine and good for you ,looks ace, we are all on run down now for some dry days fingers crossed soon as well, I like the bin in the pic it looks a friendly one

10. Ain't she perdee! Rare in black but looks superb. Welcome Mike. I took a similar amount of time before coming back to biking on an ST4s. One year on I am delighted with every aspect of the bike, the people, the forum and the riding. I can use the bike when I choose but I try to keep it going through the winter. Went out last Saturday with my daughter on the back through villages around north Essex. It wasn't a banzai ride but with the chill in the air, Christmas trees in the chocolate box pretty villages and fires burning in the country pubs as we meandered past, it was a great way to round off 2017. Happy riding!

11. Thanks! The Ducati has just squeezed into the garage alongside a couple of other macines. You are right about taking every opportunity....but it is so clean I don't want to get it dirty! Ride safe.

12. Rear end bin shot. You know how to get this lot going....

13. Great looking bike, I'm sure it will work the same as a RED one- ENJOY

14. Stunning..simply stunning, please share with us where we can get those fantastic wheels for the bins.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information