1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welsh Tt Weekender

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Nov 29, 2017.

1. https://www.welshroadrace.com 4/5 August 2018

Sounds like a few may be up for this (I am) looking at the other thread. Could be a great chance (camping or B&B'ing) to get together with other Ducatisti for a few beers, some banter and daytime racing.

Bearing in mind this is a mid summer event, its likely booking (especially if in baulk) would be better soon into the New Year. Maybe even look at hiring a hostel/barn site and all bunking in?? So who fancies it...

Bradders

• Like Like x 1
  2. I could be up for this. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #4 Jez900ie, Nov 29, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  4. Will have to check my rota but sounds good to me...

5. A few might wake up without eyebrows...

6. If @royalwithcream and his mates turn up, it could be far worse... :innocent:

7. The field is sounding better and better!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Is there secure parking?

9. well, theres probably sheep on security watch...or put it by your bed ;)

10. well, theres probably sheep on security watch...or put it by your bed ;)

11. How can I bribe the wife to let me go? Thinks, I know, I'll start becoming amorous a few days before. She'll hate that...

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Wife and I already booked accommodation but happily join for a beer if the stars align. :)

13. I’ve herd about those fluffy comely creatures being safe company in the small hours.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I’ll be going anyway. It’s a nice 90 min max ride for me, so easy from home, but any opportunity for a bit of social had to be grabbed ;)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Game, but chances of that weekend being free are probably pretty slim. Plus I get twitchy watching people having fun on bikes when I'm not riding!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've stayed here before, nice bunkhouse with option of B&B in the main house for those wanting more comfort.

Not to far from the circuit. 50 mins by arguably one of the best roads in mid Wales; the Newbridge on Wye to Beulah 'roller-coaster' road.

17. Ben i didnt get notification that you added me into this, i just look on the off chance... Same ive not even look into or worked out my shift pattern for the whole of 2018...

Ive clicked on the main site above, not even heard of it nor has anyone mentioned it before, seeing its being going since 1948... Is it on private land or is it still MOD training land as in Steve Plater mentioned it in short video of the circuit they are using just wonder why its ticket base, what do i get for my £25 ? just to specate :astonished:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information