1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Went In For A Sat Nav Holder........ Bought A Panigale R

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Robarano, May 12, 2018.

1. Stunning bike ,but and there always is a but, where are its pj's ? . Enjoy, I have see your old street fighter at Jhp the other day and that is a beautiful bike also

• Like Like x 1
  2. I bet he is out buying them right now :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stunning bike,congrats

4. Or he's still in his garage in his with the bike still nude :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. good stuff:upyeah: get rid of rim stickers they look shite but only my opinion of courseo_O

6. I was introduced to Mike yesterday (He's the 'G' in GT apparently). I was told the story of how he got the buisness back after the George White debacle. He seemed a nice old fella and has built a great business. :upyeah:

7. Ah, Steve must have it in for a service, he said it was going to JHP.

Great bike that. I had it from new and there isn't a mark on it. The Pani has softened the blow, but like I say, Steve really wanted it a bit more than me so I hope he enjoys it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That is stunning never to be sold

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Love it enjoy !!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Yeah, he's not scared of a throttle either, I've raced him a few times down at Brighton speed trials. Years ago, I took a 380bhp ZZR turbo down, and under estimated his grey haired "sweet old man" nature. He rocks up on a highly tuned NA ZX12 built by his mate Paul denning (cresent owner and motogp principal, who was on a GSXR thou that day, and not too shabby either at the standing quarter) ,so I kind of felt sorry for the "lil ol fella", didn't give it my all, and he posts a sub 10 second blast which flaming beat me. I think Mike is still listed as the oldest grandad on straight liners at over 200mph on that ZX. Over the years, he's had the lot, from classics to 500bhp busa turbos, and he knows which way that twist grip goes. ;)
    Enjoy the new ride dude:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  11. The nicest of all the panis

Job jobbed

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. I like the wheel rim stickers too

13. They are not just on the rim :thinkingface:

14. Stop being a mizzy-moo.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. But they easily could be and they do look ok and I'm not usually a fan, and the bike looks better in robs garage than the dealer pics, and it's lovely oh yes lovely...although a Desmo would still be my number 1

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeh, they look fab (The Gen 2's not the stickers), he beat me to getting one too :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Great bike Gen 2 the one to have imho

18. T
    To be honest I would remove the stickers but I don't mind them, you'd better be quick they didn't make many and now one less forever, do you not need time to extend your bathroom to store it in?

19. I might have been v.quick and secured myself a new one :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information