1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Went In For A Sat Nav Holder........ Bought A Panigale R

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Robarano, May 12, 2018.

1. Way to go Rob :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I got up, the sun was shining, so I thought :thinkingface: ........"Why not" :innocent:

I went to see a couple of mates and did a quick 50 miles. :motorcycleduc: It's awsome :heart: As people have said, I don't think it has the low down stomp of the 1098R, but it's bloody quick once you get it spinning. :)

I'm such a knacker. :blush: As I had it in race mode, it was showing a lap timer on the dash. I was busy flicking through the dash modes when I went into a tunnel. The display suddently said -1°, "it doesn't feel that cold", I thought.:thinkingface: As I came out of the tunnel I looked again and it read 17°. I thought the outside air temperature sensor was broken, until I realised the reading was............a lean angle sensor. :laughing: :laughing: What a knob! :p

Oooo, Ooooo, Ooooo, I almost forgot, it has a blipper. :heart_eyes: Why did nobody tell me it has a blipper? :) I found out by mistake when changing down and the bike blipped with a lovely pop through the Akras. :heart: :heart: The quickshifter is sublime, while I'm on about it.

I'm going to get one of these made...... :D

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 16.27.23.png

Got home and cleaned all of the green fly from it, a took few more pics. ;)

Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 15.23.59.png

IMG_64661.jpg
    IMG_6459.JPG
    IMG_6462.JPG
    IMG_6463.JPG
    IMG_6467.JPG
    IMG_6468.JPG

And the most important shot of all for @Ducbird :)

IMG_6471.JPG

• Like Like x 11
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. Hmmmm. :thinkingface: Streetfighter S? 1098R? I give it a week before you have a Gen 2 Pani R in your collection. :motorcycleduc: I'd even put money on it. :yum

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. You got it to - 1 degree already :eek: steady on there Rob !!! :worried:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. My thought too. Commercial kitchen or school/college techs room.
    Sweet ride.

6. @Robarano , are you going to the shop to get a satnav holder for your new R?

You never know, you might end up with an SL.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I can't afford another sat nav holder now, never mind an SL. :worried:

GT had an SL in by the way. 1st time I had seen the colour in the flesh. :kissing_heart:

IMG_6450.JPG
    IMG_6449.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. I give you three months before you go looking for another satnav widget.

9. Very nice

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. :worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Now don't you go thrashing it yet. It's not done 600 miles so you're not allowed more than 6000 rpm. :)

12. Nice one Rob :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. o_O

14. Ooooo I love you :kissing_heart:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Yes, the SFS is in for service & belts Rob @Robarano, can't wait to get it back, haven't ridden it yet, just stripped & cleaned it. I've added some carbon goodies (still waiting for some extra pieces to arrive), I will post some pictures when it's finished....I know how you like pictures!! Lol

The Pani R looks awesome mate, congratulations!!! I knew you wouldn't resist for too long!!! Lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Beautiful, congratulations on an awesome purchase. I forget how amazing the R looks in it's road clothes as mine always has track fairings. I'm tempted to put the road gear on just to look at it and go for a road in the sun!

• Like Like x 1
  17. I knew I shouldnt have looked at this thread:(
    Now my bike is gonna suck:D

Congrats and enjoy:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. I want one!
    Wheel stickers off!

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. That's what I immediately thought when I saw the photos of the bike Gary. I'm turning after seeing them in the flesh. o_O I may live with them for a while before I make a decision. I can always take them off, putting them back on would be more difficult. :worried:

The same guy had a Desmo for sale in GT Motorcycles with the same stickers on. It must be his thing. :thinkingface:

s-l16001.jpg
    s-l16002.jpg

20. Rob,Fabulous story and write up and i did not see this one coming:upyeah:You have proved to me that Less is More in life as your Desmo Desmosedici /1098~R and now the Panigale~R are three of the best Ducati's ever made all in the correct colours is all you need,,very smart move:thinkingface:............green with envy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information