1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What’s Your Fav Cleaning Products?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by LordMurdoch, May 19, 2020.

1. Just wondering what ever one uses and if anyone has any special tips??

2. S-Doc
    Make sure it’s extra double dry before you put it away

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have really been liking Motul Shine and Go between proper washes. Keeps the bike nice and sparkly:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Soap and water, make sure you get behind yer ears!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Hey NZDave, do you race? I have a friend who races an SV650 and a Ninja400, I think he lives just south of Christchurch and races all over the S island.

6. Rhino Ghoo, great stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Never on a road bike, used to ride locally offroad, Hare Scrambles/Enduro and the like, at club level, so probably don't know him, although I used to be a Corner Marshall for 15years at the local race circuit so may have seen/meet him. From the mid '90's on.

8. The wife!
    Do I win?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Just thought I would check. I guess it is not to different than “hey I know this guy in Los Angeles that drives a BMW!!”

• WTF WTF x 1
  10. Life lasting depression and potential bankruptcy.....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. What's his name? It's not outside the realms of possibility. For instance I once picked a guy out of the Kitty Litter at the end of the front straight of Teretonga Circuit in the 1990's, then later that afternoon took him and his bike to my work place workshop and helped him fix his bike for the next days racing, caught up with him for the next couple of years racing then lost touch, next time I heard of him he was in charge of MotoGP, his name is Mike Webb.

• Like Like x 2
  12. VULCANET CLEANING WIPES.:upyeah:
    upload_2020-5-20_8-20-12.png

#12 WAYNE, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Do you use the all over wash and or the shine stuff?

sounds like decent stuff on their page.... but who wouldn’t over sell their own product on a site haha

14. i use the all over stuff, I initially started using it on the off roader but now use it on the road bike and the push bikes. If you look around on timternet you can usually pick it up in bulk a lot cheaper.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I use Motorex stuff. Not the cheapest maybe, but really top notch and no salts in the mix.

Motorex Moto-Shine is just brilliant as is their waterless Quick Clean.

16. After giving up on expensive and new bikes some time ago, I've tended to use a good car shampoo but then as a polish, mr sheen furniture polish

• Like Like x 1
  17. Plexus..makes the bodywork gleam

18. Hot water sprayer/steamer.

19. Al Weir. His 2018 Ninja400 is all black with a Japanese type font in white on the main fairing, kind of hard to miss. If you ever run across him, say hey, he is a very cool guy (for a Kiwi:innocent:)

20. Mr sheen is brilliant stuff for removing that gummy crap when you get rid of those stupid nanny state stickers!!;)

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information