1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Am I Missing??

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Tomthebiker, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Hi all just doing a little bit of lockdown maintenance getting it ready for the summer but I seam to be missing something on both sides as the air scoops are both lose on bottom

9FB40AAA-AC48-48DC-B865-921CE36466B5.jpeg

C842827D-0C5B-458B-931E-B8FEF161EBB6.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Excellent finally parts diagram I can read. Was looking at one last night and was almost impossible to make out. Missing a part they call a ring gear. Almost €30 each and I need two:(

3. Why would they have been missing ? Andy

4. At a guess could have just rusted and fell off. See the attached picture don’t look to strong of a setup(picture off eBay) But you never know when it comes to a used bike

F41E552E-7E2E-4C4F-9425-1B989F6124F2.jpeg

5. If it doesn’t do anything and the bike hasn’t missed it, I think I'd not bother :) Andy

6. Alternative fixing hole for a different model?

7. That ‘ring gear’ circled is a type of fixing that once on will never fall off, it has to be cut off. It’s there to hold in place the piece you’re holding in the 2nd picture, first post above. I can’t see quite how that’s retaining the air intake tubes. As said above it could be for a different model and if of no consequence to you then there’s no need to shell out €60 for a tiny bit of plastic IMO. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information