1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are The Truly Rare Ducati’s

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Symon Moore, Sep 2, 2019.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  1. Sell the house Pete,buy one and go for that last romp all over europe.:upyeah:

2. Been there, done that. I sold my greenframe many years ago, and I am not going there again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fair enough.:upyeah:

4. I think the Bevel market has slowed somewhat lately, I was thinking of selling one of mine but will give it another six months or so and see how things are doing. Made in Italy have a reasonable / good black and gold one for 25k that’s been there for some time so I’m keeping an eye on it. I’m thinking 20k ish is nearer the mark for that bike .

5. Anyone else see the beautiful Indian board-tracker? Anyway - surely it's not only me that had a little snigger at the name 'mecum'...

6. Made in Italy (Prop. John Fallon) always tries it on with an asking price 20% above current market. Who can blame him? Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

£19-£20K for the 900SS black and gold would be a good price, and a good buy. £25K is pushing it. But you never know, somebody out there might really fancy it ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I’ve been on the brink of selling a few times and then the sun comes out and you pull the dust cover off and drag it out of the garage then just sit and look at the bloody thing.
    Maybe next year........

9160FDE7-2C45-4B07-9DCF-1C6C770E8AFC.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  8. You could peel the 'Hagon' stickers off the rear shocks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I’ve got some shocks and a fork kit that I bought from bevel heaven when I was on holiday in California years ago but I’ve forgotten where I’ve put them. Think I’ve got the original Marzocchi shockers which are dreadful somewhere as well.

10. I would quite like to buy the dreadful Marzocchis off you. If you're willing ...

11. Thanks but I think I’ll keep them for originality even though they aren’t very good. I’ll let you know if I change my mind.

12. I saw this today in the showroom of my dealer, it’s his and not for sale... only 155 euro editions, 155 USA editions and 155 ‘rest of the world’ editions so 465 in total makes it very rare I guess? I have never seen one in life before until today

B4651A14-6562-421C-ABE1-B44C1B385492.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  13. I've always hated the colour scheme... its that bad I'd rather have a yellow one...
    They are more expensive than a 998S, as mine frequently comes up as one when I insure it and I have to correct them and I then get a cheaper quote.
    I think the only difference is the paint job and Ohlin front forks.

14. Had one in my living room For the last 11 years.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Are you sure yours isn't one in disguise :scream: if so get it put right and sell it for more, then you won't be moaning :joy: very Gordy though :cool:

16. In your living room :eek: does it match the carpet :eyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information