1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are The Truly Rare Ducati’s

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Symon Moore, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Lovely, that. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. That’s pretty damned cool. Don’t think I’ve ever seen an Austin version! Want :heart:

3. Missed this, thats fair, still not an uber rare or uber desirable one, its not a 996R is it ..... !!!! I'd love a 996R ......

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've got one of them...……….. :eyes:

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. Ah, the interim superbike model that paved the way for the 998R. Interesting historical oddities, those 996Rs, so they are.

6. The 996R: a Championship winning Homologation special, unlike the 998R which didn't :thinkingface: hence they are more sort after and worth far more :innocent:

7. Yeah. Still gash though.

Anyway, carry on. You always do!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yet another version of the 916, and there are laods of them. :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Laods, it wasn't me who brought them up :bucktooth:

10. :motorcycleduc:.............................................................

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. Who said my reply was directed at you? :thinkingface: It's not always about you. o_O

#151 Robarano, Sep 30, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I was just taking the opportunity to use that new word of yours...……….. :eyes:

13. Pedantic....:eyes:

14. Yes :no_mouth:

15. :no_mouth:

16. My bike won bike of the day :)

18F17784-8CAA-422D-92F0-4A51F11D1216.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I cant see your blue badge

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. My sps is unique, it's the only one in the world with that particular numbr on it. (I hope) :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. :joy:
    Closed rds Matey didn’t apply :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information