1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Needed to get home unfortunately. But more trips north planned soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ducati Worcester opening this Sunday. Self and GF will be dropping in at some point.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Worcester is the same group as Manchester, Stoke & Preston I understand? Therefore it should be good.

4. As I bought my 1260 from DMC Stoke I like to think that they're opening the Worcester branch pretty well for my benefit alone :D

Opening on Sunday with, apparently, Carl Fogarty in attendance. My bike is then in for its annual service next Wednesday with a loan bike for the day, should be interesting, don't really care what I get; Scrambler to a V4 Panigale, anything from the range (other than what I already have) would be nice.

5. if its as scortchio on saturday and sunday as it is today, i will be going on the last big one of the season i think.

• Like Like x 1
  6. upload_2019-9-17_11-9-41.png
    Looking good :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. cool, that will do for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Back riding. Got some time. What’s the plan folks?

9. Got a team challenge paper chase around Wiltshire on Saturday. Teams of up to 4 bikes, sat navs allowed and a 4 o'clock pm deadline. Not totally sure what we are looking for but the theme is Chalk and Cheese. Looking forward to a fun day. Andy

10. Selling my Multistrada.
    It’ll be the first time without a Ducati for twenty years and first time without a bike for forty years.
    It’s going to be an emotional day!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Ant,Sounds like you need a cuddle or a sales brochure;)

13. I have a smashing z900rs for sale

14. Why are you doing that?

15. I will be wrapping and labelling all the panigale crap I’ve sold on eBay

16. Well we were supposed to be going to Stamford for the weekend with 4 sets of friends from around the UK (Stamford being fairly central for us all). This has been planned for about 4 months.

However 2 weeks ago one of our friends, on a cruise with his wife and son, took very ill off the coast of Florida and they couldn’t get medical attention and couldn’t dock because of hurricane Dorian. Apparently an abscess burst in his stomach and they thought he had sepsis too. So it was serious. Anyway after 3 days they managed to dock and he was immediately taken to hospital in Fort Lauderdale. To cut a long story short he had to have an operation, and two blood transfusions. He’s only just returned home chaperoned by an American paramedic, so he and his wife aren’t able to make it.

Then yesterday another couple cried off as my mate is stowed out with work up in Aberdeen and now can’t get away. So that left three couples, including us, with three options..........option 1 we carry on and go to Stamford. Option 2 we invite the remaining 2 couples to our house for the weekend. Or option 3 we call the whole thing off and try and reschedule it for next spring.

A quick call to the other two couples and it was decided that they’ll come to visit us...........they’d both arranged babysitters for their children and there was no way they were passing up the opportunity of a weekend without the kids :D

So, in short, we’ve got friends coming to stay. It’ll be fun with lots of great food and brown booze consumed. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sneaky test ride planned on GS 1250 at Cotswolds BMW, see if the other half likes a pillion worthy bike, as the street-fighter is strictly solo use only, forecast is fab!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Is it a car keys in the fruit bowl we have a hot tub ;) I’ve always liked your wife Dave kind of weekend?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. That's useful, take SWMBO on a test ride, I like it:upyeah:

20. Give me a shout, I may pop over for a coffee.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information