1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Sep 6, 2019.

1. He’s not your Dad

2. In Penarth today and tomorrow with Carole and her mum. Returning home Saturday evening so I can join a training run on Sunday. No idea where the ride is going but the weather is okay and I'm on my bike. What better way to enjoy a weekend ? Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Interesting read...
    I am off right now to put some final miles down before departing for London - Amsterdam cycle ride on Tuesday. ( been told not to do more than 20miles at the time before Tuesday now as getting so close) . Just returned from week in Caribbean all inclusive yesterday so feeling heavy.
    Immediately after off to Wembley for England- Bulgaria ( our second outing in new box we just took there)
    Tomorrow morning another 20miles on the pushbike then off to classic car show @ hampton court for a day.
    My arse gonna hurt badly on Wednesday when I get to Amsterdam I recon. Not looking forward to that as I am staying there for 5 days working before flying home!

• Like Like x 1
  4. London to Amsterdam on a push bike? Are you mad? How many miles is that then?

5. It’s for charity mate. I am not looking forward to it. In fact I only bought bike and started riding in June this year to get ready. Never really done it before. But signed up whilst a bit pissed and feeling brave so can’t pull out anymore.
    It’s approx 200 miles (just under)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Fair play mate... 200 miles in lycra, dam good effort!!! We gotta have pics of this!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just think of all those lovely coffee shops you can visit as a reward!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. My problem is: I don’t even take drugs...

• WTF WTF x 1
  9. procrastinating mostly.

10. Can i've a signed copy please;)

11. aye, but it will cost yah.

12. Always a price to pay,Haggis any good for payment;)

13. I am soooo up for this.
    Should I bleach?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. aye, but you will have to catch one first. and try no interfere with it while yer at it. dirty English boys that you are.

15. Me lacing food with laxatives...no way:blush:

16. if it was just laxatives I wouldn't be so apprehensive...

17. Chiz is on his way up for a naughty weekend with his special K,good luck:upyeah:

18. I think he is only going as far as Aylsbury. I will let Bruce know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I should be running round maniacally packing last bits n pieces for the imminent house move from Solihull to Cannock , instead i am layed up on the sofa on the second day of a stress induced gout attack watching Monza GP wondering how painfull a distractory blast on the bike would be.

20. ....and don't forget to notify the containment area team,for safety reasons
    quarantine is paramount at this stage;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information