1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Bikes on Eurosport all day today :upyeah:

Which, as it’s wet, is all I’ve done so far today....weekend plot already gone

• Like Like x 1
  2. and on a need to know basis.
    loos lips and eh.. aww that

• Like Like x 1
  3. B63101DF-97F0-4A39-A473-940AA4A5EF78.jpeg Doing this all day today. Lime washing a 2storey new build:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. You’ll never turn pro with that attitude!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Well that went ok, a little damp this morning and a lot of grain on the road in places but i did ok and actually took something from the experience which was good, need to work on my overtakes as they are a bit Russian roulette, not helped by accidentally switching on the cruise control when cancelling my indicator after completing a overtake, planning on going out again in the week for another session.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Multi perfect bike for it :upyeah:

7. Got stung by 2 angry fucking wasps whilst out dog walking by the river.
    The cun#ts

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Was on the S1000R :upyeah:. As i said i have not seen the guy for 30+ years, it was good to catch up and was very laid back, he is also a blood biker and following him was great as they make riding look so easy and smooth, i have never been one to ask/want instruction but at Silverstone a couple of weeks ago i paid for a instructor, should have done it a long time ago, i was so much quicker, smoother and safer it really was worth every penny and a trip through pitlane when you come across a gaggle of slower riders gives you more quality track time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Oh yeah, but of wet out there, bust not expose the Ducati lol

100% agree. Never too old or too experienced to get some pointers, providing its the right coaches :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Depending on how much I drink this afternoon, tonight, may take the 996 for a ride aiming to get to OYB Aylesbury for a bacon roll about 10:30.

11. Assume you mean tomorrow? May see you over there, need to do at least 1 thing I planned!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Yes, tomorrow. What time you getting there?

13. Didn’t plan to so if I do I’ll aim for about 1030-1100

• Like Like x 1
  14. Deary me

IMG_20190907_172020.jpg
    IMG_20190907_172032.jpg

• WTF WTF x 2
  15. If the weather is nice I may see you guys there . @brettski 's misses has messed me up...

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  16. Did she wash you with the dog again?

17. Dropped by the DOC meet at Newlands earlier, nice selection of ‘90s SuperSports !

B0622C7F-B8EC-4A06-91A3-06E047DEE3CE.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Might put in an appearance if I’m about

19. Worse...

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information