1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Attempting to complete last weekends list.;)

2. This weekend, I shall costly be riding in a buggy (too sore to walk that far still) and swinging a club Sat, Sun & Mon. Interspersed by bouts of drunken behaviour and copious amounts of unhealthy food and the obligatory banter that accompanies loads of blokes out together. And sharing a room with a stranger....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Racist :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Think more facist this weekend :upyeah: as I’m going with an Indian guy and his mates :eyes:

5. Apologies, fascist :D
    Reminds me of the Young Ones 'Party' where Santa Claus gets called a fascist :thinkingface:

6. I’ve got the beard, statue and red trousers but lack the jacket.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. You don't get the jacket unless you are Santa - haven't you seen the film?!

8. This weekend I will be at a wedding somewhere in Poland,. Fly out Friday, hire car, 3 hours from Krakow, fri, sat and Sunday on the raz then where ever to get back to Krakow for flight weds night..
    10 of my Polish buds are going and 1 other kiwi .. it's gunna get messy

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  9. You’ll have a blast.
    Them polish boys know how to tie one on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Well ... provided the planes are flying from Heathrow then the Mrs and I will be in Vienna for a Birthday treat of a spot of high culture, including ballet at the Opera House, the Lipizzaner horses at the Spanish Riding School and a nice dinner or two.

On the other hand ... if drone action by environmental activists prevents our plane from flying on Friday evening then we'll just be drowning our sorrows at £00s of flights, hotel and tickets wasted by getting shit-faced on cheap lager in a bar at Heathrow :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yea, that they do!! Bloody good people on the whole too. Good and bad in every race but in the 18 years I've been working and socializing with em, I've only encountered a few plonkers. They are dangerous fuckers to work with mind... They ain't big on safety

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'm supposed to be flying outta Heathrow at 10am... If it goes tits up, I will see you at the bar...( I may be a lil drunk by then)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Down to East Sussex to see my Mum and Dad with Mrs EPJ and the in laws. Spot of Sunday lunch.
    Both sets of parents are into their 80's so its a nice thing to do - its great they get on so well, has made the nearly three decades of our marriage much easier.
    Not sure what Im up to on Saturday. Im sure I will be told!

• Like Like x 3
  14. This weekend I will be mainly in jockland :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Goodwood revival!

• Like Like x 2
  16. This weekend i will be in Dalyan Turkey watching the GP and seeing Rossi finish on the podium o_O

• Like Like x 3
  17. 78D97CCE-4486-436E-BD60-1F8952722273.jpeg
    Which ballet are you seeing? We were at Mariinski last month to see Giselle. Spoiler alert, she didn’t make it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Dude, I've been out every weekend :motorcycleduc:, you've had one ride out and you go all giddy, have a rest until next September dude :eek:

19. You have my condolences :D

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information