1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Friday I was supposed to travel to Cambridge to meet an ex girlfriend who has flown in from Germany, but she was being odd (even madder than normal) so I have cancelled as I had visions of getting stabbed in my sleep (and no, not with a sex toy either) :bucktooth:
    I then checked with my lil Polish Ducati Chick mate in Luton as I thought I would substitute Cambridge for Luton - but she's up early Saturday to head to London for a Fetish Photo Shoot (she's the photographer brw) - so we've put that off for another weekend - I'll stay in York for a quiet one instead :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Is Jockland the same as Scotchland or worse :thinkingface:

3. I need a rest from somebody... :p
    I don't ride as much is true. I used to commute everyday with the aprillia, but the Ducs are too damn expensive. when I'm out I'm out for the day. I don't see the point of a wee hour here or there. 200mls min. and I have kids that are growing up way to fast. and besides, pushing em out to the veranda for a photo shoot, aint realy, out, is it.

4. Great place, had 2 weeks up there in June and can't wait to go back, with a bike this time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You don't have to explain yourself - you can follow my exploits :):upyeah:don't push your kids out on the veranda to photograph them: it's not nice :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Seems I have missed something - you've hurt yourself? Hope the boozy weekend cures all that ails (ales?) you.

7. yer right, I don't. now go fuck yer sel, its non of yer business.
    :D

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. :yum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. When I briefly glanced at your message I thought it said “this weekend I will mainly be in. Jockstrap”
    Lol

10. This weekend I will be doing the TRF Moors & Coast greenlaning event , based at Sneaton near Whitby.
    Two full days off road riding, a few beers and a good craic.
    I rode last year on a bike with hardly any compression, and I had an un diagnosed at the time, fractured elbow. It was good, but bloody hard going at times.
    This year both me and the bike are good to go, one more shift at work then........ I`m ready :grinning:

• Like Like x 3
  11. 1B0BBF87-6CD2-449B-89D4-02683A3EF0FD.jpeg Riding around in the sunshine in France and Spain.

• Like Like x 4
  12. It's great when the weather is. If it isn't it's the most miserable place on earth and wetter than a mermaids minge.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. only cos yer a pussy with no imagination.
    fact. :p

14. No imagination? I can imagine a mermaids minge ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. i dont have to..:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Not as wet as an otters pocket though...……
    Best not to google that on work machines :p

17. Even when it's inclement I still find it a great place, love standing in a river and casting a fly in the vain hope of fooling the local trout, sometimes I even find the river idiot that takes the fly as well :D

18. I mostly took the word of the weather man as gospel. it was supposed to be scortchio yesterday, it rained. cancelled run out. and wet today, dull start but scortchio from lunchtime.
    great.

19. It was nice in Helensburgh yesterday. Today was miserable. :rolleyes:

20. told yah, lack of imagination. should of headed north. get yourself up the secret coast to portavadie, over the ferry to tarbert. half an hour later your in skipness eating at a fish restaurant. superb.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information