1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Wasps in Winter is this some hardcore new Wasp species I need to keep em peeled for?

2. Here's your guide sir.:eyes:
    il_570xN.1192333078_pb9w.jpg

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Hadn’t got you down as a nail polish kinda guy must be difficult well felling trees not to chip them.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Started watching Mandolorian Series 2, as a 70’s StarWars fan it’s great. Sci-Fi meets spaghetti western.

High Plains drifter meets Vader.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Shame S2 went from 45-50 min to less than 30!

6. Deadbeat, prime. Comedy about a guy who sees ghosts. S1 very funny, S2 not too bad, S3 became like an 80’s American teen movie at times.

Easy 30 min watch per episode

• Like Like x 1
  7. 24 hrs in police custody and what pathological liars these people are,i would hate to be a policeman...just pure frustration.

8. yes, link is above :rolleyes: - a two-parter, went out on 5th Jan 2021. The recorded evidence from Graham Wall was crucial to the conviction, the Police didn't appear to acknowledge just how invaluable it was.

9. Oooops sorry:blush: @Chris i don't open all these up if i did i'd be here all day.:upyeah:

10. you are anyway! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Probably tenth inline on that front,there're others with more spare time than me Chris.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Richard Osman's House of Games.
    Vikings, on Prime (didn't have Prime when it was current). Really good.

New series of 'A Discovery of Witches' and 'Not Going Out' coming soon.

13. Ok film fans.
    Can anyone help with the name of an old film I'm trying to find?
    It's set in Italy (IIRC), probably the Amalfi Coast, between the wars.
    A famous female actress meets a blind ex-soldier, she falls in love with him, because finally she meets someone who likes her for her and not just her looks.
    At the end he pushes his walking stick into the ground and it's later seen sprouting green leaves.
    Thanks

14. https://m.imdb.com/list/ls033951956/
    happy searching

15. A mini cooper 1965 being auctioned off on Bangers & Cash for £18k but just totally scrap metal.

16. Just watched The Gentlemen. Its a Guy Ritchie movie for those who've not seen it and is of his typical genre. I liked it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. The Stand 2020

Do Not Sell My Personal Information