1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. I watched it last week, very good. Never watched a film with Hugh grant in as I can't stand him, but he was very good, as was Colin farrell

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Death to 2020 is a 2020 British mockumentary by Black Mirror creators Charlie Brooker and Annabel Jones under their Broke and Bones production company as a Netflix original production.

3. Y' know I didn't even recognise Hugh Grant until you mentioned him. The awful sappy english toff/ fool he always plays was not any part of this film. Grant can actually act -who knew!

4. Dagenham the movie,that's one fecked up postcode for drugs,also the other night Julia Bradbury strutting her stuff around the dramatic north Cornwall coastline.I need to do a Julia before my knees go all wobbly.

5. Monster a Norwegian thriller on ch4 and all episodes on more4.

6. chortle..... chortle.......... Julia, my dear old Dad has walked with her, along the old Railway track on the Island, she presented a series of walks and he being an ex- Engineman was asked to accompany her he was around 80 so i doubt if he jumped on her like what we would !

• Like Like x 1
  7. Also has Mr Grant in.

8. Yes, very good. I saw him in 'The Fallen' recently (drama series on Sky Atlantic) opposite Nicole Kidman and was pleasantly surprised.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Bless this Mess on Fox. New US comedy starring Lake Bell who was in a rom-com with Simon Pegg. Very funny. Also with Ed Begley Jr.

10. What a lovely lady & presenter,she gets the gig everytime from me.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Started watching The Serpent (which is based on a true story) yesterday, and watched the second episode this evening.

After the first episode we hadn’t got a clue what was going on, but things are now starting to slot into place. And it’s very gripping too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Catching up on the Pottery Throw Down. Andy

13. I thought it was excellent, we blitzed it in one evening it was that good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Only ever seen the first one with you know who,but watching yesterday Ireland to Sydney by any means,and just loved it when they clogged up the M40 when heading down from Coventry to the Ace Cafe in London with all those bikers.
    p01l2k08.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. I was recommended that yesterday. I've just finished watching Monster so will give it a go.

16. We’ve now watched episodes 1, 2 and 3 - absolutely brilliant TV. My heart was beating like mad towards the end of ep3. I can’t remember any other TV series or film that’s ever done that to me before:eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. I watched 1 and 2 last night and enjoyed them but the 2 months earlier, 2 months later was a bit confusing until I got the gist.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Spotless on Netflix :upyeah: brilliant

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. But it all starts fitting together doesn’t it :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. The same actor stars in The Looming Tower, another series worth watching if you have,nt seen it.

• Useful Useful x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information