1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. It gets worse. Most annoying character ever.

2. The Flight Attendant. Weird, grows as it builds back story through flashbacks and stuff, quite funny.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Other forums may differ in opinion!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. That should tell you something :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Some people would say that's me on here 24 / 7,Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Just watched 'hitting the apex ' :upyeah:

7. The George Floyd murder trial - opening statements completed.
    Pretty compelling stuff.
    They may as well call it a day. Save a load of time/money and cart him off to jail now!

8. Can you imagine the furor of they didn't :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It's the US so a not guilty verdict can't be ruled out by any means. :thinkingface::worried:

10. [​IMG]

as you said, anything other than a lengthy custodial sentence for ^ could result in riots, damage and possibly even death on an unprecedented level.

11. while being aware of potential Spoiling just watched last episode of Unforgotten.. I wasn't expecting that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. 24hrs in police custody, i felt sorry for the 21 year old kid but he did shoot someone in the chest at pointblank.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I watched Episode One of the latest series the other day, very glad the perp is off the streets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yep heck of an ending

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Better Call Saul, nearly turned it off after 10mins. I'm addicted now!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I guess if you misbehave in society you've to take your medicine behind iron bars.:upyeah:

17. Last night I watched the Jack Charlton documentary. Very moving and sad to see how dementia had robbed him of such great memories he'd created.

18. I've gone back to Amazon Prime and I will see how I get on.

Forgot about "Bosch" but that is what I can go back to.

With Prime, Netflix and ROKU (at the moment, watching stuff that Charley Boorman did about Canada) and still have many DVD/Bluerays that I bought the year before last, I think that I have enough to keep my quiet - and I haven't looked for any Ducati/Aprilia stuff yet (got totally disillusioned with the crap on YouTube with weirdos "testing" bikes - as on borrowing them for a test ride pretending that they are going to buy one).

19. Seaspiracy :worried:

20. Watched this after Breaking Bad good series.

I’m currently watching See it’s pretty good.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information