1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Oh dear Carr, you watch it and enjoy whether you do or not. :D

2. Oh dear indeed Mr Scuddy
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Spot on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The women's rugby final the other day between Saracens & Harlequins as nothing else on the box at the time.

5. Pulling hair and scratching?

upload_2021-6-4_20-23-36.jpeg

6. Nope it was a good clean fight with no Boobs exposed.

7. Any like mud wrestling though surely ?

8. unnamed.jpg Perhaps not in this case.

9. C’mon that’s not rugby football or at least not the sort I was imagining anyway.

10. I've just google naked mud wrestlers and now need a cold shower immediately.:splat:

11. I’ve started watching “Mare of Easttown” starring Kate Winslet…….. and I’m on episode 5 of 7. It’s starting to get interesting. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ET, have you watched 'The Wire' yet?

13. A couple of classic Motogp's 2014 when Rossi was still a contender and that famous race with Max Biaggi leading Doohan when he's black flagged in 1998 but just didn't stop for no man.

14. No not yet…..thanks for the heads up. I’ll stick it on the list :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lewis Hamilton feck it up on the restart on the first corner at the races yesterday.: unamused:

16. Breeders - season 2. Comedy drama with Martin Freeman and Daisy Haggard. Very good but can't just jump into it, need to have watched from season 1.
    The Oath. US cop gang crime drama with Jason Stackhouse out of True Blood. Gritty.

17. Time, BBC
    Mark Cobden (Sean Bean of Or two and Give Blud fame) is newly imprisoned, consumed by guilt for his crime, and way out of his depth in the volatile world of prison life. He meets Eric McNally (Stephen Graham), an excellent prison officer doing his best to protect those in his charge. However, when one of the most dangerous inmates identifies his weakness, Eric faces an impossible choice between his principles and his family.

Gritty stuff.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. This evening I have watched “Inside no9”…….brilliant again.

And I’m now catching up on last weekend’s MotoGP in catalunya. The Moto3 riders are nuts!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Out of Now with Noel Gallagher last night which i must say i'd enjoy with a few tins poured down the throat.
    NINTCHDBPICT000504895986.jpg

20. Looking forward to latest series of A Handmaids Tale later this month.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information