1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Watched a film called wild rose starring jessie buckley. I love country music so loved it. Even if you don't like country, you should see her singing live on you tube. Absolutely amazing

2. Seen that yes good film, i think Julie walters played the mother?

3. Yeah she did4

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't know where 4 came from

5. Watched 1 episode and that was enough.

6. I watched the rugby premiership final between the Exeter Chiefs and Harlequins on saturday & again yesterday to see where my team got it wrong:mad:, but what a remarkable game for all the neutrals.

7. The Code - Netflix - Australian thriller - a journalist and his autistic hacking brother uncover dirty dealings involving govt and a mysterious bioscience contractor. Intriguing plot, unusual and engaging.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I’ve downloaded “the Wire”. Not sure when I’ll be able to watch it as I’ve got so much stuff going on.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 'Sneaky Pete' on Prime. Giovanni Ribisi and Bryan Cranston. US drama about a con man and a mob boss. Intelligent, witty and entertaining. I always admire writers who can write hustles well.

10. I'm sure it's been mentioned a few times but I'm quite enjoying Clarkson's Farm... confirmed for another season also.

I'm also about 1/2 way through the first series of Lupin on Netflix, that's pretty good if you like an Ocean's 11 type series, although it is in French (subs or dubs depending on your choice).

Finally I'm rewatching Dexter season 8 as there's another season coming out this winter, loved it back in the day although the last series I gave up on, so I don't actually know how it ended to lead into this one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Tour de France, what a nuts few days :astonished:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Any chance you can tell me what Gerald says during his brief conversations with JC, me I’m mystified.:confused:

13. Clarkson’s farm. Really good, don’t understand a word from Gerald either DucatiScud. Other than that I’ve been watching the footie, I don’t watch much TV

• Like Like x 1
  14. Especially with our man Mark Cavendish in that green jersey.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. A Handmaids Tale
    New series.

16. The Green Melon

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. "Brabham" - came out in June this year.

18. Finally finished watching the Sopranos

It’s been a great lockdown gift with a highly unusual ending.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. The Euros football.

Now it’s at the knockout stage it’s interesting.

Well, let’s hope I’m still of that opinion after the match this evening.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Why, who’s playing?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information