1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Czech Republic V Denmark. Doesn’t seem a very interesting game, hence I’m on here at the same time.
    The others at this stage have been mega.

Clearly not up your Strasse, which is fair enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. The rain. It’s stair rods.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tried Hitman's Wife’s Bodyguard last night, got about 1/2 through.
    Mostly Salma Hayek wobbling her tits about and Samuel L. Jackson saying 'mother fucker' a lot.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. you could turn the sound down? :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Mrs went out with her mates so flicking through Amazon I watched Faster again, not seen it in years, happy memories of the old 500 days and the year the 4 strokes came in, went to Donnington that year, the sound was amazing. Is it me or was the V5 Honda a tiny bike compared to the rest, looked like Rossi was sat on a 125?

6. Guns Akimbo. Very entertaining, shot in a pop culture/comic book style of cinetography. Daniel Radcliffe has a dodgy accent but you can get over it. New Zealand produced movie on Prime (I think!)

7. Late to the party with A Handmaid's Tale.
    I read the book ages ago, then watched the film and wasn't impressed (with the film), so didn't bother with the series...Big mistake...It's bloody good...:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. The Watch. BBC's right-on attempt at the Vimes stories from Pratchett's Discworld. Not as good as previous Discworld efforts but entertaining anyway. Pratchett fans may not like it too much.

9. Monaco, With £35k for a penthouse for just one night and a bottle of champagne 4 £28k, that makes the room look like a bargain.

10. A demonstration of what is so wrong with the world and why the masses are so fucked off with stuff like covid restrictions: the rich have no need to care

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. 100% agreed, yes these one / ten percenters players have their heads stuck up their arses all day long.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. People’s livelihoods are nothing but a decimal point on a page. Zero compassion, amd most don’t even realise it. Sure, they may do then occasional bit for charidy but it’s only a spec

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. OK unanimous then............put ALL the bastards in room 101.

14. started watching Baptiste S2 mainly because I rate Fiona Shaw but lost confidence in the plot on third episode/aborted, might just be me.

15. I'd it on in the background but very slow, i perferred the one with the beard.

16. just what are you saying here? :thinkingface:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I've seen that French bloke in one or two other things over the years, so he gets my vote for his acting etc.

18. Guy Martin on Channel 4 tonight a 9 pm on electric cars, An old Volkswagen Beetle equipped with Tesla running gear.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  19. Nothing else on so i'll give it a go thanks.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Iron Fist on Netflix. If you like Marvel stuff, you'll like this. Carrie Ann Moss is in it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information