1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. There can be only one

Tokyo-DisneySea-20000-Leagues-Under-the-Sea-025-min-1200x900.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yesh, there can only be one, one ping, Vasili...
    A818D604-AA24-45D9-AD31-9012260053F2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Though for underwater meets Alien - watch Sphere...

#2563 Jez900ie, Sep 25, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  4. Bitter Lake, very interesting…….

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just started watching “The Wire” :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think you will enjoy that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. just Wow..

8. That man’s what?
    Don’t leave us hanging like that.

This sounds intriguing

9. Gambaccini is clearly enraged, but he has very good cause. If he is wrong, why didn't they take his case to court, and why did it take them three years just to capitulate at the ultimate moment. This is after they had him on bail for over a year.

Ms Dick is aptly named.

#2571 Jez900ie, Sep 29, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. It was the man from Romania that like slapping women about.: unamused:

11. As he should be, he was hounded by the Police and to a certain degree the press over unsubstantiated allegations of a sexual nature and endured a lot of negative press on the subject.

It was interesting to hear him speak on a radio interview on how the Police would try and encourage people through the media to come forward to accuse him of wrong doing every time his Police bail was up for review.

Pity the Police weren’t as diligent when it came to another Radio One disc jockey……

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. But that is the reason they went overboard with others like Gambo and a cliff isn’t it? Like briefing the press so they could be on site when they kicked the door in…. Too much hand wringing and back slapping, too little really investigative work before the big accusations. Then once they were on that roll, they just kept pushing forward regardless….

13. Vigil ending was better than I thought it would be, regardless of how much nonsense plot lines it had.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. It’s taken about 4 episodes for me to start to get into it. I’m now on S1 E7.

Just another 54 episodes to go :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Netfix Midnight Mass is worthy of :eyes:

16. 54 episodes of greatness ............... well most of it, if you like it try The Corner & Homicide : Life on the streets after made by the same folk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. We’ve just been to see the new James Bond movie. It’s excellent if you like James Bond :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Totally agree and despite his passion and venting he certainly "gives as good as he got" with Victoria Derbyshire.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information