1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Why what gave you heard ?
    :)

2. Nothing but gut feeling based on how it ended :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Don't worry - it's a scientific fact that knowing spoilers actually makes people enjoy the thing more.

4. Reasons for another series of Squid Game:

1) It's gone mad-popular on the interwebs. There are even memes about it.
    2) It's one of Netflix's most watched foreign shows.
    3) The story is set up for another series.

I reckon it'll get bigger and bigger for at least another 2 series.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just watched this bike get thrashed by the Lamb, only becausee he couldn't keep the front wheel planted.

6. Falcon and winter soldier, or whatever it’s called on Disney. One in and not too bad

7. The ending is shit

8. The New Shetland T.v series with Douglas Henshall a moment ago.

9. I watched The Trip on Netflix last night, with Noomi Rapace. It’s a good job my wife went to bed early, as she’d have hated it!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Finished Billions last night

Onto squid game

11. What did you think of Billions?

It’s one of my favourite shows. Whilst the drama is very dramatised, working with multiple family offices across London and Europe, I thought the mentalities were actually very accurate.

12. I love it, I find it very close to Suits (if you have ever watched that).

It's a pity Axe has gone (for now), and you can see in the 2nd half of the series (which is what I was catching up on) that Axe was remote for the best part (claiming isolation)... As you may be aware his wife died a few months ago from cancer - Helen McCrory (famous for her role in Peaky Blinders amongst other things).

So I imagine the 2nd half of this series was quite difficult to film for various reasons and why Axe may never return now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. May be late to the party on this but on Prime Himalaya Calling about two friends doing an overland journey from their home in Koln to the Himalayas

It’s like an old fashioned, high quality game and great voiceover documentary I used to see at the cinema sometimes in an intermission

Episode one and good so far….just ignore the terrible American accents dubbed on!

#2655 bradders, Oct 22, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  14. Brassic 3
    Mad and funny, especial the farmer :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I watched this last night, very early on switched to norwegian with subtitles as the overdub was very amateurish. Laugh out loud splatter movie!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just finished watching the 3rd series of Sex Education, so I think Brassic 3 might be next on the agenda :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. New series of curb starting Monday, cannot wait!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I love Billions it’s one of my favourites too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information