1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Dune...'Let's fight like demons'....:imp:

2. Ted Lasso
    Small-time American football coach Ted Lasso is hired to coach a professional football club in England, despite having no experience coaching football.

Polished for I suspect the American market
    Would be better they employed the services of Hugh Grant!

3. agree - last Ep. appeared clearly set up to show intentions to continue.

4. Youngster!

on here anyway..

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. as ever, would have been good to see earlier footage but from watching what's there the response was way over the top wasn't it?, causing a head-strike and spilt blood.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If three police officers cannot restrain an old man without kicking him in the back whilst he is on the floor, they are in the wrong job.

7. Do you have to have watched 1 and 2? I started watching 1 and struggled with it, but ads for 3 look hilarious

8. Fat bloke on right a pcso I think… they need to turn the voltage up if that’s the best a taser can do to what looks like an old pissed guy. Imagine that on an aggressive 16st bull of a guy….

This is happening all over the place, more so since lockdown, and not just U.K. Check out Australia: they are under martial law. YouTube vids aplenty.

Is commenting allowed now or is that thread drift? Lol

9. I would say watch 1-2 as it sets out the story/ characters, for me some very funny stuff throughout.

10. Went to the cinema to see 'The Alpinist'. What a talent and ability he had!

11. Depends where it drifts off to I would hazard a guess at. :)

12. Im watching you :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Watching us.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Watching you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ah, thankyou Google! Game for a laugh....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Keep up, keep up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Went to see the new Venom film last night. Was very funny. Saw it at the Everyman, so it was quite enjoyable having an Old Fashioned or two in the cinema.

18. Squid game now. It’s like a 1970’s dubbed Hong Kong kungfu movie for character a tiring and dubbing.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information