1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. And I am Barry Manilow ;)

2. You.
    Pretty good.

3. Finished Squid Game, enjoyable but a bit weak.

Onto You 3, doesn't seem as good as 1 & 2 so far.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. I just can’t bring myself to recommend it. Maybe it’s better if you have subtitles rather than the awful dubbing. And stereotypes a plenty!

But interesting story with a few twists along the way and good amount of comedy gore. Felt like a 2hr movie extended over 8 hours

5. I watched a few mins of it and f*cked it off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah the dubbing isn't the best and does detract from the content, I have watched a few things on Netflix before with subtitles instead and it forces you to concentrate more, SG it is a bit tongue in cheek though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reminded me of 1970’s Hong Kong Kung fu movie in many ways

8. My shit team getting thumped 1-4 by those Cokneys!:mad: Useless over paid wankers.

9. Ferrari:race to immortality on sky documentaries.
    Interesting but brutal.

10. Just started watching now

11. Peter Collins is buried in my home town (Kidderminster)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bri' Cox.
    Universe :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Can’t believe he was in a pop band

14. We've had a quiet Sunday afternoon in and watched this one, it's been a good watch. Thanks for the post here which made us give it a try

• Like Like x 2
  15. Clearly, things did get better...;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Widows the movie, by director Steve McQueen, not a patch on the original by Lynda La Plante back in the mid eighties....

17. I watched inside job on Netflix about Wall Street corruption
    Very interesting

18. As the weather is so crappy today I may just binge watch series 3 of Brassic :)

19. Went to see Last Night in Soho on Saturday, not usually into horror which this isn't quite in the regular mould of anyway. Thought it was excellent, if a bit surreal in places, with plenty of twists and turns to keep you on your toes until the end

• Like Like x 1
  20. Saw the new 'Dune' the other day. Excellent, and really worth seeing in IMAX. There were a few key scenes missing from the David Lynch 80s version, but I think fans of that (like me) will still be very happy with the new one. The cinematography and scale were epic.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information