1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Possibly only to the bed chamber.
    Not shoe shops though, never shoe shops...:(

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Some people might not like him what he represents, but he can pedal cars very fast.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. The 80’s musics greatest decade on the iPlayer. Loads of stuff I’d forgotten about.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Just caught up with latest episode of Succession, season 3.
    One the the best shows I,ve ever watched.

5. Snooker. Bored with Netflix, prime, YouTube snd Disney. This is all that left.

6. Your lucky as i only've Freeview at the minute which's shite, i have been flicking all night and found feck all apart repeats.

7. watching "Help" on 4 Player as a big Jodie Cromer fan. It is a bit "razor blades" but also like a medicine that needs taking, similar appeal to recent "Chernobyl".

8. Was in Star Wars too, therefore an instant legend.:)

9. hope she gets some more work/good scripts like Killing Eve as was first class in these, shame quality of script dropped off towards end of last Series.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Watch her on free guy ;)

Had to look up the ref to Star Wars. Must have been in it less than Daniel Craig…

11. A little longer than Craigs stint and not dressed up as a Stormtrooper.

Phoebe Waller Bridge is also in Star Wars………

#2791 DucatiScud, Nov 30, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  12. definitely, stuff like that, hopefully much more.

13. I have a feeling she’s going to take Hollywood by storm.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Her challenge will be she isn't 'beautiful' and thats what Hollywood demands

She is, however, flexible and a decent actor. So expect to see her as side kick or in grittier stuff maybe.

15. Jolie comer not beautiful, tough crowd

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Oddly attractive. Not the same.

17. First class actor for me, hit the screens running in Killing Eve, and back then, watching this, I had no clue what her natural country of birth was as her body language and accents were so convincing. Watching "Help" yesterday was reminded of this, incredible ability and only just got started.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Billy Connolly In his Own Words.
    ch5/ catch up.
    Some footage I haven't seen before.

19. Started watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Swedish version) yesterday. I’ll finish it this afternoon :)

20. Watch the whole trilogy. Absolutely top drawer drama.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information