1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Just watched Villain on Netflix. If you like London gangsters it’s not too bad.

2. Watched it today. Enjoyed it.

3. I watched it a couple of nights ago and thought it was dire!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Was Danny in it (init)?

5. Half way through the current Narco's Mexico series on Netflix, loved the Escobar days and this runs in parallel and beyond, fact based as much as it can be which I like.

6. I enjoyed the Narcos series. And because it was based on fact it made it much more enjoyable to me.

I’m now watching “Succession” which is allegedly based on the Murdoch dynasty. I’m enjoying that too :)

7. Without them on our streets / homes we'd have many cases unsolved, letting the bastards get away with it which's unacceptable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Finished watching series one. I’m loving the characters, in particular the head of the family’s first wife. She’s excellent :upyeah:

9. I started watching it, couldn't cope with wobbly/zoom in/zoom out camera style..Did my nut in.

10. Thanks for the suggestion, watched that last night :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. what was he thinking of? - car in his name. :thinkingface:

12. BBC 4 and some old southern rock. Amazed the BBC would allow a general Lee flag on their channel :rolleyes:

*sarcasm alert

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. The Unforgivable, new film on Netflix with Sandra Bullock. Maybe I was just in the right mood but IMHO well worth a watch.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Anything with SB is worth watching. Fantastic for the wank bank.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Just watched.
    Thought it was excellent.

16. Tom Cruise in the last samurai, that kept me going until midnight.

17. Everyone that enjoys good crime drama has to watch this. Bloody brilliant, the music, storyline, acting.
    Anyone seen Zero Zero Zero on Sky Atlantic? Ace

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Watched it some time ago, yes, excellent

19. Chatabix…

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information