1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. I’ve got Prime. You have to pay for the series after that.

2. What a rip off.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I’ve been waiting for somebody to comment on trigger blah on ITV last night.. (Spoiler) (For me) a few unconvincing bits in the plot, nobody’s perfect, the light switch.. ffs. Thought it was okay will watch the next one obvs.

#3203 Chris, Jan 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not watched it yet.

5. The Puppet Master on Netflix. An almost unbelievable story about a serial conman. It’s very good.

6. With naked ambitions.

7. My gawd it's f*cking silly...o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Just finished watching series 3 of Narcos Mexico. I love this kind of stuff :)

9. Responder
    Urgent response officer Chris Carson has been tasked with working a series of night shifts on his beat in Liverpool. It's a high pressure, relentless night-time world where his survival now depends on the rookie partner he's been forced to take on. Chris has more than the job to worry about, as his personal life has been hit by crisis, and he is morally compromised in his work. As he struggles to keep a grip on his mental health, a path to redemption appears in the form of a young heroin addict.
    Gritty.
    On the telly.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Just watched the first episode of the new series of Ozark. I’m assuming the scene at the beginning was actually from the final episode, as there’s been no reference to it at all?

11. Yep. Stick with it. It’s very good. :)

Can’t wait for the second 7 episodes of this season to be released later this year :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Watched first, thought very poor, didn’t bother after that

13. binged all S1, worth a look.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Gritty

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Watched a great programme last night about Jay Blades of the 'Repair Shop' learning to read at 51yrs old so he could finally read his 15yr old daughter a story.
    I new his story was an interesting one, but the snippets of his life were eye opening considering his Degree in Criminology.

Who knows what he would have achieved if his Dyslexia had been diagnosed at a young age and he'd received support for it.
    I can recommend it:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-60153687

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. He has a degree in criminology but can’t read?! Htf can that happen?!

17. His dad must have been some character, Jay is one of 26 kids!

Different mothers obvs!

#3217 Carr01, Jan 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  18. That's what I thought, but as he's Dyslexic he could have books read to him and was able to dictate Essays etc.

• Like Like x 1
  19. The river runner. Documentry About kayaking down rivers. Sounds shit, but some of the surrounding scenery is amazing. And the guys doing it. Bit like the rock climbing and mountaineer documentaries , fascinating to watch, but why

20. Some of the freestyle climbing is just mental...:astonished:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information