1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. The patriot

2. Fantasy Island. The movie. Odd, few good twists, watchable

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Poiter and Steiger doing their thing in the heat of the night, still very compelling after all these years later.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I saw that last night, when the wife went to bed. Wasn't as bad as the reviews had me believe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Four Lives on iplayer. Very good drama/re-enactment of a serial killer's four murders and the police cock-ups that allowed it. Sheridan Smith and Stephen Merchant star.

6. Agree. 8% rotten tomatoes was a bit harsh!

7. if you haven't seen it, Parasite on Film 4 at 9 is worth a look tonight. Subtitled but a bit different.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Great film!
    The struggling Kim family sees an opportunity when the son starts working for the wealthy Park family. Soon, all of them find a way to work within the same household and start living a parasitic life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I have been watching “Innocent” on ITV Hub.It’s very good so far.

10. Yesterday I watched Mission Impossible and Mission Impossible II. Thoroughly enjoyed them.

This afternoon I’ve started to watch Queen of the South, another Mexican drug drama :)

11. Future Man. US comedy on Netflix. Similar feel to 'People of Earth'. Quite dry and adult humour.

12. Netflix
    The Invisible man :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

13. Raised by Wolves S2 :eyes::skull:

14. Hope Street. Like Doc Martin, but police. Very twee.

15. England fumble a funny shaped ball…

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Reacher on Amazon Prime, pretty damn good.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Endland needs to view how Ireland played against Wales today......winners.!

18. champing at the bit to reveal a result.. :) there must be a name for this in light of ASD, PTSD, ADHD, ASA BPD. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Yes; foot in mouth.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Just watched this little memory of my trip to Bologna back in November 21

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information