1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. started watching Outlander last week. lots and lots of flange to be had. theres a fair few fannys in red coats too.
    superb. :upyeah:

2. Makes for interesting viewing....seen a couple of (what i would say) - well, ive no idea but i'm definately a convert...

3. Channel 5,new documentary series on the Royal Air Force aerobatic team:upyeah:

4. Dickheads : o )

5. I’m still glued to designated survivor :)

6. New Series (S3) of True Detective, looks good so far, 2 episodes in.

7. But they do know how to keep calm & process information at the top level,and besides that..... also pedal a plane:upyeah:

8. True.

And they did put that idiot Mike (a twat of a guy I know and have worked with) completely in his place one time. So they're OK, for dickheads, in my book : o D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Ben Fogle living in the wild. Brilliant.

10. Watched the previous weeks one with that very fit lady in the orange T shirt:)

11. Yep, Birdcage, gave the subwoofer a bit of a mysterious workout, nothing else. Not even any boobies....I am disappoint!

12. The "Live house of commons channel",and the best Oscar joint performances goes to first John Bercow for bitch slapping the members:upyeah:and second to Rees Mogg for bollocking channel four news for biased reporting!:upyeah:

13. C4...news...bias...?

Refuse to believe it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. BBC/Channel four..............The template for bias journalism: unamused::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ray Donovan

16. Just tuned into see vicky ford (conservative mp) on the bbc parliament channel,discussing a TEN MINUTE RULE BILL regarding letter box heights/sizes for health & safety reasons for post men & women........has the country gone MAD: unamused::rolleyes:

17. The ABC murders with John Malkovich playing Hercule poiret,i bit slow but i like JM and only one to go:upyeah:

18. Wonder. The film, not a dry eye in the house :sob:

19. Charge of the light brigade on PBS America

Do Not Sell My Personal Information