1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. :astonished:

2. I've just watched Noel Gallagher at Glastonbury,:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. The Armstrong Lie sky documentaries

4. High Flying Birds, what did you think?

5. Migrating I suspect...:upyeah:

6. I very much enjoyed them ( the warmup band ;)) , and then The Eagle landed with Macca......35 numbers from the back catalogue, eighty years old...wow.

7. Jools speaks highly of him. ;)

8. Jool's back on my christmas card list.;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. That would be a result.. can they take that other overrated plonker McCartney with them, he had wings…..

10. Tells you the shite standard of things if an 80yr old is headline and ‘one of the best performances in history’. He never had any energy when he was in his 20’s….

• Like Like x 1
  11. Someone’s in a good mood!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. A tribute act as warm up, how clever of Macca. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Labour out shining the tories again

14. If they can’t achieve that now they never will, it’s such low hanging fruit.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I probably mostly agree but I really enjoyed Rogue One, even Solo wasn't too bad, just wish Ewan McGregor hadn't done the prequels with that accent? he's kind of stuck with it now. I think I've only watched the prequels twice, one when they came out and again recently and they were still shite. They tell a story but I think id have preferred if they just did it in the rolling titles than those three films. The sequels 7-9 were better.
    I can't blame Disney for what their doing, they paid a lot of money for it and so are cashing in any way they can.

16. I understand the why for Disney, from my purist viewpoint but they shouldn’t end of. The acting in ObiWon is truly awful IMO and the Jedi v Sith fight scenes are the pits. For me it’s like watching a really bad B movie. :sob::)

17. a bit like the Gallagher brothers

• Like Like x 1
  18. I think its difficult when you've got a franchise that spans nearly 50yrs, the purists, myself included, were probably mostly kids when the originals were released and the nostalgia of the time has swept us along, there are probably 30yr olds now who thought Ep1 was really good? :laughing:

19. My lad 16 only likes the first three releases, the final three of the main story he just finds a boring love story. But I see your point, I guess I’m just too involved in the original 3 as part of my youth and I’m blinded by it.

20. Guessing he had to as Alec Guineas was who he ‘becomes’ and a broad Scot’s accent wouldn’t be right

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information